"YOU WINNNNNN!" — Patrick Wayne, Tic-Tac-Dough (1990)
This article has been featured on Terrible Shows & Episodes Wiki!
Kimberly Kardashian West (born Kimberly Noel Kardashian; October 21, 1980) is an American socialite, model and TV personality, best known for staring in the hit reality TV show Keeping Up With the Kardashians, which revolves around the Kardashian-Jenner family.
Why She Sucks
- One major reason for her fame is her sex tape with ex-boyfriend Ray J and being the daughter of a high profile lawyer, Robert Kardashian. Yes, really.
- She had her daughter take nude pics of her, which rubbed people the wrong way.
- Highly promiscuous, as exemplified by the previous point, and for always taking provocative photos and posting them on Instagram. In fact, she's well known for her, um, "well-defined" derriere.
- She is the example of a celebrity who is famous for being famous, a term used to describe individuals who garner fame not for their talent, skills, or knowledge, but rather for unknown reasons, for absurd reasons, or for being related to a celebrity. As mentioned before, she might be famous because of her lawyer father, or for that sex tape she made.
- Untalented as an actress, and has worked in "disaster-pieces" such as Disaster Movie (which holds a laughably awful 1% on Rotten Tomatoes) and Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor (at 15% on RT, it's miles better than Disaster Movie, though not by much). In both of those movies, she managed to get nominated for the Golden Raspberry Awards for Worst Supporting Actress (which hands out awards for everything terrible with films and is the polar opposite of the Oscars), and out of those awards, she won one.
- She made a very terrible song called "Jam" (Turn It Up), which received horrible reviews for its overuse of autotune and for its overall generic dance music style. At the very least, she has admitted she made the song for fun and without any professionalism intended towards it and has regretted ever recording the song.
- She causes drama with other celebrities just for more fame, like Taylor Swift.
- Her show only exists due to the amount of controversy she creates. Making her show not just dimensional, but also completely pointless to television.
- Very hypocritical: To show how much she cares about gun control, Kim Kardashian used all of her social media savvy to encourage her fans to fight for tougher gun restrictions. In fact, she cares so much about the cause that she even wore an orange sweater on National Gun Violence Awareness Day. This act of "nobility", however, was diluted by the fact that she not only enjoys the occasional trip to the gun range to feel like “G.I. Jane,” but she also owns a revolver with a diamond-encrusted handle. All of this would suggest she’s okay with herself owning a gun, and thinks it's everyone else that’s the problem.
- She uses her own kids as accessories to flaunt her status as being married to Kanye West.
- She was caught in a charity scandal in 2013 when she was once again embroiled in scandal. That year, Kim auctioned off some of her fabulous fashions through eBay Giving Works, with proceeds going to victims of Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines. But not so much when you get to the records that allegedly showed that only 10% of the proceeds actually made it to the victims! Sure, no one expected a full 100% to make it to the cause due to operating costs, fees, and the like, but no one expected a mere 10% either. To make matters worse, records showed that she personally pocketed some of the proceeds. Though her rep confirmed that Kardashian actually has been donating 10% of everything she makes to charity – not just auction proceeds.
- She faked several of her scenes in her own show despite it supposedly being reality television.
- Her whole family always whines, cries, throws tantrums, and always get their pets missing and lost forever. Which is a stupid thing to do because they will forget about said pets in the future. This is why her family should not be trusted with pets, and is also why they are brain dead idiots that act as they have no forms of IQ at all.
- She once started a fight with her older sister, Kourtney Kardashian, only to get beaten by her. What's worse is that she also tried to victimize herself by blaming the fight on Kourtney, showing that she's a sore loser who can't accept defeat and move on.
- VERY disrespectful: According to some sources, she has insulted her fans by calling them "gullible, stupid imbeciles, boring little nobodies, and pathetic people with no lives of their own".
- She once posted a photo on her Instagram featuring Caitlyn Jenner, her stepfather, prior to her gender transition, something that is inappropriate towards trans people, though it's possible that Caitlyn allowed her to post it as Caitlyn herself has posted photos of back when she presented as male and has no problems in letting her children call her "dad".
- She pretty much gave up acting after only a couple of movies; all but two of her acting credits are just cameos playing herself, although she has confirmed to appear in a voice acting role in PAW Patrol: The Movie.
- While she's been pretty critical of President Trump, and certainly hasn't ever been as openly supportive of him as her husband was in the past, she's at least made it clear that she doesn't have too much of a problem with him on a personal level and just disagrees with his policies, unlike many other celebrities.
- She really loves and respects her family. On one occasion, she discovered her stepfather Caitlyn crossdressing alone at her house and she asked her to not tell Kris about it so she would not divorce her, promising to tell the truth one day. Kim complied because she didn't want to cause her half-sisters to lose their father, which shows she does care for her family.
- Kardashian's mother is of Dutch, English, Irish, and Scottish descent while her father is of Armenian descent.