Kamen Rider Kiva
Kamen Rider Kiva (仮面ライダーキバ Kamen Raidā Kiba, Masked Rider Kiva) is the title of the 2008 Kamen Rider Japanese tokusatsu television series produced by Toei Company and Ishimori Productions. It premiered on January 27, 2008, following the finale of Kamen Rider Den-O. It aired as a part of TV Asahi's 2008 Super Hero Time block with Engine Sentai Go-Onger.
- The primary rider Wataru Kurenai is boring and has very little personality and never seems to get much character development whatsoever.
- The plot and story feel like it doesn't know what to do with itself.
- Some of the episodes are poorly written such as the 18th episode and 44th episode.
- The revelation of Wataru being a Fangire was resolved too quickly.
- The romance in this show tends to feel a little forced.
- The suit designs are fantastic.
- There are some likable characters such as Otoya Kurenai/Kamen Rider IXA (1986), Keisuke Nago/Kamen Rider IXA (2008), Yuri Aso, Kivat-Bat the 3rd, Taiga Nobori/Kamen Rider Saga, Bishop and The Arms Monsters.
- It had an interesting and unique concept.
- The insert themes are very nice to listen to, as is the theme song.
- At least it's not as awful as Kamen Rider Decade