Kamen Rider Hibiki (Ep. 30-48)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kamen Rider Hibiki (仮面ライダー響鬼 Kamen Raidā Hibiki, Masked Rider Hibiki) is a Japanese tokusatsu drama in Toei Company's Kamen Rider Series. It is the sixth series in the Heisei period run and the fifteenth series overall.
Why These Episodes Suck
- It barely focuses on Asumu despite him being the main protagonist by started with 30th Episode.
- The writing and production staff changes was a big impact on the show.
- Asumu's opening narration at the start of every episode was removed.
- The ending sequence was also removed altogether.
- It lacks the charm that the 1st half (Ep. 1-29) of Hibiki seemed to have.
- The new opening is not very good at the beginning of the 34th Episode.
- It introduced unlikable characters such as Kyosuke Kiriya and Shuki.
- Kyosuke Kiriya! is the worst character in the show because he is nothing but an annoying, overly competitive, and mean-spirited jerk who obviously didn't deserve to become an Oni in the finale.
- Speaking of the finale, it was downright awful, it almost seemed that there was more to come but it was cut
- Some of the characters are still likable such as Asumu, Hibiki, Ibuki, Todoroki, and Zanki.
- It's understandable why everything changed due to complaints from parents saying that the show was too scary for children.
- Kyosuke Kiriya reappeared on Kamen Rider Zi-O where he was much more mature and overall a much better character than he was in Hibiki.
- At least none of the characters suffered from Flanderization.
- Some fans of Kamen Rider or this season will enjoy watching this show.
- Despite the new opening not being very good, some people may like it.
- The next season, Kamen Rider Kabuto will become a big improvement.