Kamen Rider Genms: -The Presidents-
Kamen Rider Genms -The Presidents- (仮面ライダーゲンムズ ─ザ・プレジデンツ─ Kamen Raidā Genmuzu ─ za Purejidentsu ─) is a 2-part crossover miniseries for both Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Kamen Rider Zero-One, which aired on Toei Tokusatsu Fan Club In the miniseries, Gai Amatsu is infected with the Bugster Virus by a revived Kuroto Dan, who wishes to bring back Genm Corp. for his own malicious purposes.
- This 2-part crossover was completely unnecessary, since Genm vs Lazer already had a great ending, and defeat the whole purpose of Kuroto's re-redemption, reinstatement as a normal person and having a normal view in life, then it suddenly gets thrown away in a corner in this crossover where he reverts back into his psychotic nature, same goes for Masamune, It defeats his final request in the movie, for his son's best friend/sometimes rival to stop his madness, so he could rest in the afterlife properly.
- The plot feels extremely cheap and feels like it barely exists, apparently Kuroto was suppose to revive Genm Corporation and re-instate himself as the CEO, of Genm Corp. but in this crossover he felt like he was just there to finish off Gai as his sickness worsens.
- There is an unexplained plot-hole that the Ark could revive bugsters, how could the ark revive bugsters, is it because they are filled with malice and negativity in their hearts or are the bugsters the now pawns of the evil satelite, or is it just because of satisfaction.
- The fight scenes are awful, and for some reason it feels like it's mocking Gai for no whatever reason, and the fight scene between Genm and Cronus was really mediocre and is filled with hammy dialogue rather than having a proper fight feeling.
- Rin was a character with wasted potential, and when she was kidnapped by Kuroto she didn't have a back bone to fight back against him for just a bit, and even helped Gai properly in the battlefield, but no she's just there apparently to give out information.
- The set-up for Gai's new company (Thouser-Intellion) is really cheap, it's basically just the Metsubojinrai hideout, which doesn't make any sense since Gai is a wealthy person, he could have found a better starting point, like Aruto with Hiden Manufacturing, but no they will temporarily use a terrorist's hideout, so if the company has reached a bit of success in the business game, they'd go better on the Company's setup, why didn't he just do it in the first place.
- The ending was a rehash and rip-off, of a scene in Kamen Rider Zero-One: REAL X TIME, where Gai lectures both Kuroto and Masamune that running a company doesn't require power, but requires love, teamwork and etc., to run a proper company, which is somewhat similar to Aruto Lecturing Rihito/S in the movie.
- The ending theme is very catchy,
- Despite the ending being a rip-off, it was somewhat decent, and it had a great moment where Kuroto re-instated Masamune as his Dad, Settling their differences and being a Father and Son President Duo in the afterlife, sort of.
- For how heavily flawed this crossover is seeing Kuroto and Masamune return, was actually pretty decent.