Kamen Rider Faiz (555)
Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under the age of eighteen.
WARNING! This article is NSFL!
This article may contain content that is disturbing, including themes of rape, murder, abuse, drugging, crime, disaster, tragedy, etc.
Kamen Rider Faiz (仮面ライダー５５５［ファイズ］ Kamen Raidā Faizu, Kamen Rider 555, Masked Rider Φ's, Phi's, or 555) is a Japanese tokusatsu television series. It is the 13th installment in the Kamen Rider Series. It is a joint collaboration between Ishimori Productions and Toei, and was broadcast on TV Asahi from January 26, 2003, to January 18, 2004.
- A lot of the drama in the show tends to come from characters misunderstanding one another, and just refusing to talk it out.
- Masato Kusaka/Kamen Rider Kaixa is an unlikeable jerk, due to his hate towards Takumi Inui/Kamen Rider Faiz, as well only caring about himself.
- The belts are constantly getting passed around from one user to another, which gets tiring really fast.
- There are some bad episodes such as the 30th episode.
- The acting is a little bland and most character developments were immediately undone.
- They were too much conflict and not enough humor.
- Most of the characters were not that likable or had very few interesting qualities.
- The story is all over the place and it barely contributes anything to the show.
- Yuka Osada is another cliched bullied girl who is shunned by her classmates and her family.
- The Orphnoch King was never mentioned until the season finale.
- The PS2 game of Kamen Rider Faiz was terrible.
- To get the cat out the room, Three words : The infamous Novel
- There are some likable characters such as Takumi Inui/Kamen Rider Faiz, Yuji Kiba/Horse Orphnoch, Keitaro Kikuchi, and Yuka Osada/Crane Orphnoch.
- Some people may enjoy it despite its flaws.
- The suit designs are very amazing to look at.
- The finale is somewhat decent.
- Despite being generic, Yuka Osada's backstory was sad.
- It spawned the famous Kaixa Day (September 13th) meme.
- It aired alongside with Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger, A Good Super Sentai Season.
- The idea of having a Rider system that can be used by other people is very creative, albeit it was executed poorly.
- The theme song and insert songs are at least nice to listen to.
- The next season, Kamen Rider Blade will become a big improvement.
- Masato Kusaka reappeared in Kamen Rider Zi-O, He was much better than he was in Faiz (555).