Johnny Test's Day Off (Johnny Test, 2005)
Johnny Test's Day Off is the forty-sixth episode of Season 4, the second part of episode 62, and the 124th episode overall of Johnny Test.
When Johnny had a nightmare about going to school, he needs to have a day off. Suddenly, a truant officer searches for Johnny and Dukey in Porkbelly so that he can grab them to school.
Why It's Not A Day Off, Again
- This episode is pretty much a rehash of Runaway Johnny, with both episodes featuring Johnny and Dukey leaving their houses and traveling around in the city.
- This is also a Johnny torture episode, as he wanted to spend time having a day off in Porkbelly without going to school, and yet he's force to go to school.
- Bad Moral: Like Runaway Johnny, people should never skip school, cut classes, or leave their houses, which leads to truancy.
- The truant officer is an unlikable character in this episode as he wanted to capture Johnny, Dukey, Susan, and Marry for truancy.
- Some mean-spirited moments in this episode:
- The nightmare scene in the opening.
- Lila discovers that Johnny fakes his sickness by putting "mashed peas with chunks of meat".
- He nearly gets caught by Susan and Mary when they find out that he is sneaking into the house.
- His parents search for Lila's presentation by sneaking every inch of their house, but at least Johnny and Dukey are safe.
- He grabs a sign that says "Help!" to Susan and Marry, which causes Susan to shout "Are you insane!?"
- The truant officer arrested Susan and Marry for truancy.
- The restaurant owner kicked the truant officer after he did not answer the reservation.
- Hugh discovers to the four people that they are watching baseball, which causes him to possibly ground the four.
- Typo: The logo of Game Galaxy arcade has the letters "IE" instead of "Y".
- Plot-Hole: How did Johnny, Dukey, Susan, and Mary leave the restaurant when they did not pay for the food they eat.
- Johnny vomiting mashed peas with chunks of meat was gross, proving that he is faking and thinks that he wanted to go to school.
- Also, a character who is faking sickness is illegal and it still requires them to go to school.
- Horrible Ending: Johnny, Dukey, Susan, and Mary were caught by Hugh when he saw them watching baseball though a T.V.
- Johnny, Dukey, Susan, and Mary are likable characters in this episode.
- The scenes where the four of them enter in different locations are decent scenes.
- The truant officer deserves a comeuppance as he was trampled by students and Mr. Teacherman.