Johnny's Trophy Case (Johnny Test)
Johnny's Trophy Case is the 7th episode of season 4 of Johnny Test.
Johnny wants to get a trophy to put in his trophy case. Susan and Mary are obsessed with winning, so the three of them and Hugh enter The Porkbelly River Jumpoff to try and win 1 million dollars and a trophy.
Why It Sucks
- It has elements possibly taken from BTSW episode, "Bart the Daredevil", but rehashed the said Simpsons episode as it does not understand what made that episode funny and memorable.
- The beginning really shows how badly LCW Johnny has been, as when Susan & Mary show that they have more trophies than him and use his trophy case because they ran out of space and theirs, he acts immature and tries prove that he's not a loser by winning a trophy.
- Many of the characters contradict themselves most of the episode, such as when Dukey tries to tell Johnny, winning isn't everything, but shorty after, he instead helps Johnny win a trophy.
- Unexplained plot-holes, like when Johnny goes bull-riding, how did he get the bull when no-one is looking, and they make a pathetic attempt to patch this up by making Johnny say "Is it really important?".
- An even bigger plot-hole is when Dukey talks to Hugh into believing this is a bad idea and the reason he's talking is because he's going crazy despite the fact an entire crowd is watching him.
- The "moral" in this episode is "Not having a trophy makes you a loser, and you shouldn't listen to what your parents have to say, cause it's not cool", which is a very bad moral, especially for a kids cartoon. Not to mention, it comes off as just plain mean spirited.
- Dukey gets unfairly tortured a lot in this episode.
- Unfunny jokes.
- The animation is really at its worst in this episode, as in a handful shots, the characters eyes look weird and the characters also sometimes look like they're in the middle of doing an action despite the fact they're supposed to be standing still. Are they statues or something?
- The gag consisting of objects falling on the neighbor's house gets old quickly.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- Dukey is still likeable in this episode.