Johnny's New Baby Sisters (Johnny Test)
Johnny's New Baby Sisters is the 1st episode of Season 4 of Johnny Test.
Susan and Mary turn themselves into twin babies while their parents were out so Gil who started his own babysitting service could take care of them. However because Gil is so irresponsible Johnny winds up having to take care of baby Susan and Mary himself with some help from Dukey.
Why It Sucks
- Susan & Mary's scheme to be with Gil is just disturbing and nonsensical, as in real life, no one would fall in love with a baby, because that would be pedophilia.
- Gil is terrible at babysitting Susan and Mary.
- It's a Johnny and Dukey torture episode, as they go through a-lot of trouble and dangerous acts just to keep Susan & Mary safe, and Susan & Mary refuse to give Johnny & Dukey the correct code until they are done being with Gil.
- The switch to Atomic Cartoons' Flash animation.
- Speaking of the animation, it's now pretty cheap-looking and isn't nice looking as season 1.
- Susan & Mary are extremely annoying in this episode because they won't let Johnny and Dukey turn them back to normal until 4:55. Also, the way they are enforcing Johnny and Dukey not to turn them back to normal until near the end of the episode is pretty rude and uncalled for, as before they turned into babies, they wrote a note that says: "Johnny, we know you will try to change us but the code only works at 4:55. Now put us back in Gil's arms, dork or no lab favors-ever!", rude!
- Unfunny toilet humor such as Susan barfing on Bling-Bling Boy.
- Near the end of the episode after Johnny and Dukey finally get Susan and Mary back to normal, while the girls do reword Johnny by given him homework that they finished, they never apologized for all the mess that they put Johnny and Dukey in in the first place, making it feel like them "rewording" Johnny is just an excuse for Johnny and Dukey to not yell at them.
- Animation errors can be seen in this episode, such as when Hugh sits on the couch, it converts to being a mess again despite being clean before he sat on it and Bling Bling's necklace symbol turning green when he fell on the couch.
- It started the downfall of the series.
- The ending is sub-par at best, near the end of the episode, Gill explains to Mr. and Mrs. Test of what happen, and while Susan and Mary do get yelled at, poor Johnny is also yelled at, even though he did nothing wrong.
- The title is kinda misleading, as Johnny does not actually get two new baby sisters (more specifically, two more kids to Johnny's family), Susan & Mary just turn into babies.
- This feels like a bit of a rehash of Season 2's episode "Johnny Vs. Bling-Bling 2" that had the concept of Eugene turning himself into a baby and tricks Susan into babysitting him by having one of his female robot minions ask permission from Hugh, just so he can spend time with Susan.
- Bling-Bling Boy & Dukey are still enjoyable characters in this episode.
- The baby designs for Susan & Mary are passable.