Jewel Saves Spot (We're Lalaloopsy)
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Terrible Shows & Episodes Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Generic/undetailed pointers
Jewel Saves Spot is episode 11A of We're Lalaloopsy.
Storm E. reassures a nervous Spot about her first art show but then lets her down.
Why It Shouldn't Be Saved
- It's nothing but a Storm E. torture episode.
- Misleading Title: The title says Jewel Saves Spot, but there isn't a scene where Jewel saves spot at all.
- A few characters are unlikable:
- Jewel is extremely unlikable and is also out of character as she calls Storm E. a bad friend and says she's always been one, but she also doesn't even give Storm E. a chance to explain.
- Forest is also unlikable for refusing to defend Storm E. and walking out on her.
- Crumbs is also unlikable for kicking Storm E. out all because she missed the art show.
- Spot is also unlikable for claiming Storm E. "didn't care".
- Horrible Morral: When ever a friend makes a mistake, just punish them.
- Storm E. apologizes, but nobody believes her.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- Storm E. is likable in this episode, as she didn't mean to miss the art show.
- Sunny, Berry, Rosy, and Dot are also likable characters.