It's a Loud, Loud, Loud, Loud House (The Loud House)
"It's a Loud, Loud, Loud, Loud House" is an episode of The Loud House. It is episode 13b of Season 1.
When Lincoln finds a letter in the house's attic, he thinks there is money in the house.
- Lincoln and his sisters (except for Lily) are out of character and unlikable, as they fight over some money from a person who doesn't even exist.
- The Loud sisters are also hypocrites in this as they don't believe Lincoln about the money and then search it without telling Lincoln, telling Lincoln to get out of their room and then entering Lincoln's room, and then demanding Lincoln to read the paper.
- It turns out that it was just a set-up by the parents, and they made up a person named "Sharon De Monet," just to make their kids stop arguing for a day, but it only made it worse.
- Nobody (except for Lynn Sr.) got any comeuppance for what they did, with the Loud Kids getting off scot-free for beating the living daylights out of each other, and Rita getting away with fooling her kids with a false person.
- Plot Hole: How did the siblings fight without making any noise in Lily's room? Sure, it's a fictional cartoon, but logically, how did they completely avoid being loud?
- Idiotic Move: When Lori says they're looking for something, Leni asks if they were looking for the money, which is a horrible move, even for Leni.
- Misleading Title: Despite being called "It's a Loud Loud Loud Loud House", The episode isn't even that loud at all.
- Out Of Character Moment: The writer thought it would be okay to have Luna (of all people) blast her speakers causing Lincoln to fly away. THIS CAME OUT AFTER FOR BROS ABOUT TO ROCK! IT'S EVEN ITS SISTER EPISODE!
- Lily is the only likable Loud who didn't fight for some money, and Lincoln is the most tolerable Loud out of the other louds.
- Lynn Sr. technically does get a comeuppance, as the loose board in the attic smacks him in the face.
- A few funny moments, like Luan telling a joke before passing out.
- It’s shown that the Louds care for Lily, though it does create a plot hole at the same time.
- The Loud kids did learn their lesson at the end.
Despite receiving a 9/10 on IMDB, the episode received mixed reviews from fans of this show.