Invisible Network of Kids (I.N.K)
Invisible Network of Kids (also known as Mission Invisible) is a French TV series that aired in 2009. It was directed by Prakash Topsy, and produced by Samka Productions. The series has been aired on Pop in the UK, ABC3 in Australia, Toon-A-Vision in Canada, Disney Channel in Germany, Nickelodeon in the Netherlands and Gloob in Brazil.
Four kids (Trixie, Vin, Zero, and Newton) try to stop their evil math teacher (Miss Macbeth) from enslaving the entire student body, as well as her evil deeds and ambitions.
Why It Sucks
- Misleading Title (The English ver.): It is not even a entire network of a boatload of children as only four kids are in it.
- Each episode has an unnecessary and obnoxious musical number performed by the same person (Miss Macbeth) every time.
- The characters are hypocrites, and their personalities are one-note. (e.g. the main kids themselves)
- The principal of the school the series is set in (Mr. Cosmo Soper) never intervenes when the situation calls for it and because of that, the kids love and praise him.
- Speaking of Mr. Cosmo Soper, he's also secretive too. In the episode "The Truth, The Whole Truth", it is hinted that he might know who Vin's parents are but he doesn't want to tell him for unknown reasons.
- It's a rip-off of Codename: Kids Next Door.
- Mediocre animation ranging from meh to just awkward.
- Bad character designs, especially on Zero, in which she has pale white skin and hair and black eye liner. In which she is always called as "Vampire". She also looks more like boy than a girl.
- Confusing plot/premise and messages for many episodes.
- Boring and horribly composed theme song.
- Awful dubbing. Even from voice actors such as Lee Delong or Barbara Scaff
- The main antagonist of this show, Miss Sadie Macbeth, is so bad, she's hilarious. This is because of her overly melodramatic voice acting, inflections and movements, her crazy out-of-nowhere musical numbers, and her over-the-top facial expressions.
- The some characters are likable, like Zero herself. Despite her bad design, she was well-received by fans.
- The character designs might be good even if they had horrible cube-like designs.
- Fairly good background music and some of the songs are good,Like Were Not Sleepy and Obey you till the End of time.