Insectophobe's Nightmare 3 (BFDIA)
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Terrible Shows & Episodes Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Needs more detail.
Insectophobe's Nightmare 3 is the third episode of second season of Battle for Dream Island (or Battle for Dream Island Again) and the 28th episode overall.
In this episode, the teams (Team No-Name, and W.O.A.H. Bunch) try to destroy bugs in their glass boxes as a challenge. Meanwhile, Ruby opens up about an issue that's been bothering her to the alliance due to Bubble, who doesn't approve of her.
Why It Needs to Explore the TLC
- The challenge is really simple and weak. Firey could have just burned the bugs had they not have been fire proof, making him rely on having Bomby explode the bugs.
- Plot holes: In the season 1 episode "Insectophobe's Nightmare 2", the bugs were not fireproof and Firey was easily able to burn them. However, they are unable to be burnt here. It is not explained how these bugs got the fireproofing ability.
- As such, the challenge might have been unfair to most of the contestants.
- Coiny making Needle join W.O.A.H Bunch feels forced as he threatens to call her Needy, three times in a row.
- While it's nice to see Pencil bringing Bubble back, it felt too quick and forced.
- Some jokes are hit-or-miss such as:
- The "billions of copies of contestants" gag which Nickel concludes that it is getting out of control.
- Spongy throwing up Evil Leafy.
- Rocky becomes poisoned by eating Fries' fries (who was also poisoned before Rocky ate it)
- "Oh no! Teardrop's been poisoned!"
- Great animation and voice acting as usual.
- Some funny jokes such as:
- The Freeze Juice running gag.
- The "BFDI book of tips and tricks" book written by Golf Ball is somewhat funny.
- "Dora, why don't you go explore the TLC?"
- The way Puffball Speaker Box speaks is cool.
- In the BFB episode "The Hidden Contestant", in one of Profily's flashbacks, they show off their flamethrower to Puffball Speaker Box in response to the bugs being fireproof.
- This is the third and final episode with "Insectophobe's Nightmare" in the name.
- This is the first episode for many things as...
- first episode in the entire series to be released in less than a month.
- first and only episode of BFDIA where the Cake at Stake theme is played before the intro.
- first ever BFDI episode with no background music.
- first post-BFDI episode to have only season one veterans up for elimination.
- first and so far only instance of Golf Ball not falling in the bottom 2 in Cake at Stake.
- Gelatin writing "First" on then-frozen Evil Leafy is similar to people posting "First!" on YouTube videos when they're first in the comments.
- When Pencil brought back Bubble, Match claims that she didn't use a technique to blow the bubble.
- This could be a reference to the SpongeBob SquarePants episode, "Bubblestand", in which SpongeBob uses a complicated technique to blow bubbles.