Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under the age of eighteen.
WARNING! This article is NSFL!
This article may contain content that is disturbing, including themes of rape, murder, abuse, drugging, crime, disaster, tragedy, etc.
Indigen is a computer generated short animated movie made within the framework of specialization in computer graphics with Supinfocom.
In a savannah where traces of wars still exist, Koundou, a young African hunter, protects his meal from an opponent as stupid as resistant...
Why It Sucks
- The animation look like it was made with low quality animation.
- The squirrel look like a rip-off of Scrat from Ice Age.
- The short in particular is like a Tom and Jerry short, but Koudou and the squirrel are different and adding them killed by a bunch of stuff.
- The short contains alot of violence, such as blood and innapropriate moments, like Koundou's head getting cutten in half.
- Terrible Ending: Koudou and the squirrel get blew up by a bomb, when it was ready to blow stuff such as a tank and a jeep came flying from the sky, at the end Koudou slaps the eye from the squirrel and they both laugh.