In the Garden of Good and Eddie (The Powerpuff Girls, 2016)
"In the Garden of Good and Eddie" is the twenty-sixth episode in the first season of The Powerpuff Girls (2016).
When the girls try a quick-fix on their neglected vegetable garden, they are left with a giant, mooching and excessively clumsy tomato worm they must care for.
- It's mainly just a filler episode of the girls planting a garden full of fruit and vegetables in order to win the vegetable contest.
- Eddie, a tomato worm, is somewhat an unlikable character. She eats up the fruits and vegetables of the girls' garden to the point where she puts Bubbles into her mouth, therefore covering her in spit, never shutting up, farting after saying "last one in is the rotten egg" and even eating the girls' tomato that was meant for the Veggiefest. Also, she looks more like a caterpillar than a worm.
- There's an annoying gag (depending on your view) where a kid called Little Nicky cries over his mother getting a zucchini and saying that he hates it in third person form.
- Once again, the girls don't do any crime-fighting aside from attacking Mojo Jojo, because of them attending the Veggiefest.
- Mojo Jojo's plan is just pathetic here, as he destroys the Veggiefest with his onion monster just because his broccoli came second place. He also didn't know that onions were herbs and thought they were vegetables.
- The girls are still tolerable characters.
- The ending was okay with Eddie turning into a butterfly, and apologizing for his actions along with the girls apologizing as well.