I'm Man-Arctica! (Fanboy and Chum Chum)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
I'm Man-Arctica! is episode 1a of Fanboy and Chum Chum season 2.
When Man Arctica finds out that Fanboy and Chum Chum don't recognize him, he does everything in his power to convince them that he's really Man Arctica.
Why It Sucks
- Man Arctica gets horribly tortured throughout this episode, because whenever he tries to convince Fanboy, Chum Chum, and Oz that he's really Man Arctica, he gets laughed at and is referred to either as Backpack or Bucket, making him a Butt-Monkey.
- Fanboy and Chum Chum are dumber than usual.
- The title card above is very mean spirited, as it involves Man Arctica screaming and yelling at Fanboy and Chum Chum.
- In the Are You Man-Arctica? scene, Oz gives Fanboy and Chum Chum extremely easy questions, while Man Arctica gets very confusing questions, such as what kind of food did Grandma Ray make while Man Arctica was in a deep sleep?. As a result, Fanboy ended up winning the game show, while Man Arctica had the least points, despite being the one who came up with the game show in the first place!
- Unexplained plot-hole: Who would write their name on somebody's underwear?!
- On top of all of this, the episode ends with Global Warmer attacking Man Arctica and destroying his lair as well, which is a very disappointing ending to a season premiere.
- This episode was supposed to be released after the episode, No Toy Story. But the writers later changed their minds later on, which is an incredibly disappointing decision.
- The beginning of the episode was average.
- At least Fanboy and Chum Chum apologize to Man Arctica at the end of the episode.
- The game show scene was kinda funny.
- Though mean spirited, the title card looks kinda cool.