Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. is an American animated television series based on the superhero character by Marvel Comics.
Why It Sucks
- The concept does not make much sense; it is about Hulk and his friends creating a webcam show to change everyone's opinion on the Hulk, which also sounds extremely similar to Jersey Shore and the Total Drama series.
- Poorly-made and unrealistic fight scenes.
- Lazy intro, a problem every Disney XD Marvel show has.
- There are no serious plots in the show at all, it's non-stop comedy and mindless action with no central plot whatsoever just so it can appeal to younger audiences. Where have we heard that before?
- The fast pacing of every episode prevents the show from developing serious plots.
- Hulk is depicted as being smart in this series, while, in the comics, he is characterized by a primitive level of intellect.
- Cheap and limited animation with barely any expression whatsoever.
- It tries to be a massive MCU advertisement, as several heroes from the MCU show up just for the sake of the MCU. Also in the episode "Hulk-Busted" She-Hulk punches Iron Man for no reason.
- Poor editing that looks like something out of a reality show.
- It does have some Marvel characters that are not seen much outside of the comics.
- Some funny moments here and there.
- The voice acting is passable.
- Great character designs.