Horrid Henry (Hindi dub)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
बस करो हेनरी (Bas Karo Henry, Stop Henry) is the Hindi dub of Horrid Henry. It aired on Cartoon Network's India feed back in 2014. As of 2020, the dub has since been taken off CN India's lineup.
Why This Dub Sucks
- Awful and annoying voice acting, with Henry's Hindi voice being the biggest offender as he sounds like a mentally ill Eric Cartman.
- There are many obnoxious sound effects added in for no reason, like bongos being played over the title cards for example.
- The name makes absolutely no sense, what do they mean by "Stop"?
- Most of the voice actors sound like they're yelling half their lines.
- The dub is way too noisy, the sound never ends nor stops, sound familiar?
- Horrendous sound mixing, music constantly plays over each other.
- The audio quality sounds very poor.
- The dubbed theme song sounds very annoying and terrible.
- It feels more like a poorly made fandub rather than actual dub made by an actual dubbing studio, which is unacceptable as there are even fandubs that sound way more professional, like these fandubs from Fandubbers Unite.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- The actual show is good, it's just this dub that sucks.