High School USA!
Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under the age of eighteen.
High School USA! was an American adult animated television series about millennial high school experience of students, Marsh, Amber, Cassandra, Blackstein, and Brad.
Why It Sucks
- The show is a terrible parody of the Archie comics.
- It tries way too hard to be funny with its South Park-like humor, such as rape jokes, suicide jokes, obscene gestures, etc...
- The main characters are very cliched and generic.
- Marsh is a happy-go-lucky guy who likes making people happy.
- Amber is a ditzy airheaded blonde.
- Blackstein is a token minority.
- Brad is a stereotypical bully.
- Cassandra is a pervert who has a strange fetish.
- Not only that, the show is so cliched and unoriginal to the point that every single element of the series was done multiple times!
- Nonsensical plots.
- Child sexualization: Underaged characters would often get put into sexual situations, like in this photo, for example.
- In the episode, Sexting, all of the boys in the school thought it was a good idea to send dick pics in order to make the situation about Brent's dick pic less embarrassing.
- In the episode, Choices, Amber got pregnant and ends up getting an abortion. It turns out that she was never pregnant.
- Tons of sexual entendres happening for no reason.
- The theme song is very forgettable, it's just the intro making the audience wanting to know that the show is called High School USA!.
- Horrendous character designs resulting in limited color scheme.
The ONLY Redeeming Qualities
- The animation looks passable, even by 2013-2015 standards.
- The voice acting was spot on.
- This show is an example of what not to do if you plan to create an adult cartoon.
- The episode, Sexting, only aired twice because of its sexual nature.
- Another episode, Best Friends Forever, got banned for its high sexual content.
- Dino Stamatopoulos, the creator of the show also created Moral Orel.
- Thanks the fact that the Fox ADHD block is for sale only in the United States, the series never aired outside the country.
- The show fell into so much obscurity, that the show is even is not available in streaming services.
- Despise being entirely made in USA, the animation for the show was done by an Canadian animation studio called "Loogaroo".