Heroes Reborn was the sequel of Heroes Season 4 and failed attempt to revive Heroes TV Series from its cancellation in 2010.
A year after a Terrorist attack shatters the dream of peace between normals and evos by the bombing of Odessa, the Government decided to hunt down evos from all over the world.
Why It Sucks
- It treats seasonal rots from the later season like wounds rubbed by salt.
- All the protagonists that aren't Noah Bennet got demoted to extra.
- This fails a lot like Terminator Genisys.
- Mis-treatment of fan-favorite characters: the death of Claire Bennet, and so on.
- Some classic Heroes characters are nowhere to be seen: including even both Peter Petrelli and Sylar.
- It adds new characters who are completely forgettable.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- At least this returns alternate future that protagonists tried to avoid, this time, an Extinction event that somewhat rivals Permian-Triassic Extinction Event.
The series got mixed-negative reviews from television critics, with critic score of 53 out of 100 in Metacritic, on Rotten Tomatoes, it receives 43% fresh rating
due to failure of Heroes Reborn, there's no 2nd season of Heroes Reborn