He-Hog the Atomic Pig
Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
He-Hog the Atomic Pig is a 1999 animated pilot created by the infamous Canadian animator John Kricfalusi. It was never picked up for a full series due to unknown reasons.
Why It's Atomically Awful
- The animation is really lazy and unfinished with all the washed-out colors.
- The plot itself is really stupid, taking out all the action it was supposed to be in the original early 90s idea. You think that with a title like He Hog the Atomic Pig, you probably think there was going to be action, crime solving and has a superhero comic genre in it, right? Nope, instead it's the exact opposite.
- The scene where He-Hog screams at the girl how much she hates her father until she admits it, then proceeds to make sexual passes at her is really disturbing.
- The designs for the villagers dogs' were made really racist.
- After He-Hog shoots Half-Live in the head and the former commits suicide, how did they come back to life in the scene where they are sitting on a couch?
The Only Redeeming Quality
- The original early 1990s pilot looks much better than the final pilot.
- Shortly after he got fired on Nickelodeon in 1992, Kricfalusi tried to pitch the idea to USA Network in the early 90s, but it was never made into production for unknowns reasons.
- Around May 2021, M.R.R. brang up a poll to decide which series (by his interest) should remake, the series being He-Hog The Atomic Pig and ShawnTheTouched´s Pink Lemonade. He announced that if he was remaking He-Hog, he would do major changes to the story and overall execution. However, the poll turned down He-Hog for Pink Lemonade.