Goat Story (Bunnicula)
Goat Story is the 13th episode of the second season of Bunnicula. It is the 53rd episode of the series.
Bunnicula's been framed for the crime of eating all the food in the fridge, so it's up to Chester and Harold to brush up on their detective skills and prove Bunnicula's innocence.
Why It Sucks
- Bunnicula gets punished for no reason because Arthur thinks he ate all the food, this makes it pretty mean-spirited.
- Misleading titleː The episode has nothing to do with goats, with it being a tortue episode for Bunnicula.
- Mina's father doesn't get any karma or any comeuppance for blaming poor Bunnicula in this episode.
- Most other characters are out of character, making them even more bland and unlikable then they were before.
- The ending has Hector confessing he ate the food, and foes he get punished? NO! He's given a piece of chicken by Mina and her father can let Bunnicula out of his cage. And Bunnicula is now a cute rabbit. And sure enough, it turns out Hector didn't even eat all the food, making the ending pretty pointless and stupid.
- Bunnicula's design when he turns into an actual rabbit is kinda cute.
- Hector and Chester parodying Sherlock Holmes and Watson is okay.
- The cage Bunnicula is locked in doesn't make another apperance on the series.
The episode received mixed to negative reviews from fans alike, because of how a jerk Mina's father was in this episode, and how out of character the characters were.