Forging Premonition (Kamen Rider Hibiki)
Forging Premonition (鍛える予感 Kitaeru Yokan) is the thirtieth episode of Kamen Rider Hibiki.
This is the first episode of the massive set of staff changes that occurs that drastically alter the content and style of the series; with producer Shigenori Takatera replaced by Shinichiro Shirakura and head writers Tsuyoshi Kida and Shinji, Ōishi replaced by Rider veteran Toshiki Inoue. It also features the first appearance of Kyosuke Kiriya.
A new boy has transferred to Asumu and Hitomi's school, Kyosuke Kiriya. Kyosuke is good at everything from language to sports and makes Asumu feel boring.
The Man creates a new Makamou that does not have a Douji and Hime; it wreaks havoc in the busy metropolis.
Why This Episode Sucks
- It introduced the incredibly infamous and controversial character Kyosuke Kiriya. Not only that, but it also resulted in this season taking a huge decline in quality.
- The plot was boring.
- Kyosuke Kiriya pulled a prank at Asumu while riding their bike was very mean-spirited.
- Asumu didn't get screen time appearance.
- The restaurant scenes were just too forced
- The Monster of the week (Kasha) was too creepy and hideous.
- The ending was a total cliffhanger.
- The fight scenes are awesome
- It was thankfully resolved in the two-parter Surpassing Father