Fly Burgers (Rocko's Modern Life)
"Fly Burgers" is the 16th episode of Season 4 of Rocko's Modern Life. It premiered on Nickelodeon on July 17, 1996. It is also the 94th episode overall.
Flecko the fly sues Rocko and he is sentenced to live life as a fly.
Why It Sucks
- This was a Torture episode for Rocko and it makes no sense. Just because you killed a fly doesn't mean you have to be a fly for 30 days.
- Flecko, Heffer, and Filburt, along with others, Wally H. Barker, and Judge Sockner were unlikable. Heffer, along with others, partied at Rocko's House, Judge Sockner sentenced Rocko to be a fly for 30 days, and Flecko faked his injury.
- Continuity Errors: in "Day of the Flecko", Flecko lived in a normal house that was tiny. In this episode, he lived on a trash can.
- Heffer steals his AAA Australian beef from his mother when he found the secret fridge inside his fridge.
- While being turned into a fly, his design looks messed-up for a few seconds.
- There were others like the Bigheads, Dr. Hutchinson, Sheila, and more were not involved in the Party incident.
- All of the characters that were involved apologized to Rocko and gave a group hug.
The title card is a spoof of the mascot for the restaurant, "Big Boy".