Fashion Fotography (Popeye the Sailor (1960's))
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fashion Fotography is an episode of the 1960's Popeye cartoon.
Why It Sucks
- Olive was at her worst on this episode, even worse than in the later Famous Studios era, due to her violently beating up Popeye and Brutus just because she hates pictures and cameras, She even acts like a huge hypocrite that she wants to get her picture taken but instantly changes her mind after something goes wrong.
- The animation is bad like most Jack Kinney produced Popeye episodes.
- Ugly designs for the characters.
- Some of the jokes aren’t really that funny like Popeye winding up the camera which was already used in Disney's Goofy cartoon; "Hold That Pose", but they used the gag much funnier than in here.
- Some animation errors such as Popeye's eye being colored like his skin rather than being white.
- A lot of animation is reused such as Popeye and Brutus running out of Olive's house.
- Olive doesn’t get punished for how she treated Popeye and Brutus at the end.
- Popeye and Brutus are the only likable characters in this short.
- The voice acting from Jack Mercer, Mae Questel and Jackson Beck are still good.