Epic Fictional Rap Battles
This page/article, image, and/or category is a candidate for deletion.
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Terrible Shows & Episodes Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Weak pointers, opinionated, and completely unsourced.
Epic Fictional Rap Battles is a video series created by RKJCProductions sometime in 2012. It is inspired by NicePeter and EpicLloyd's video series Epic Rap Battles of History. There were only four rap battles in the series, but they were all removed. They were eventually re-uploaded, however.
Why It Isn't Epic
- Very, VERY bad editing, even for 2012 standards.
- Terrible character impressions. Link from Goku vs. Link and Mario/Luigi from Mario vs. Ash are the biggest offenders.
- Nonsensical, poorly-written lyrics.
- EXTREMELY bad voice acting and rapping, especially the announcer.
- Match-ups that make little to no sense since the characters don't have connections between them, with Toad vs Steve being the biggest offender.
- The backgrounds are from Google Images.
- Pointless special guests.
- In Mario vs. Ash, they censored various bad words, including the word "hell". Not only is the sensor is painfully loud, but you can still hear what they're saying.
- Barely any research is done.
- For example, they think Zelda's the main character in The Legend of Zelda, and the only way to level up Pokemon is by the rare candy.
- Ness doesn't wear the yellow and blue striped shirt.
- Poor choice for Goku's costume.
- At least the costumes were somewhat decent (except for Goku's in Goku vs. Link).
- The Mario vs Ash rap battle actually has connections, unlike the others.