Double Jeopardy (Corneil and Bernie (Watch My Chops))
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bernie's teacher, Mrs. Martin, confiscates a kung-fu tape from him belonging to Romeo. But Bernie tells Corneil that the tape was of him talking in order to get it back.
Why It Sucks
- Very confusing plot.
- The plot starts off with Mrs. Martin confiscating the tape from Bernie for no apparent reason, since he took it out of his bag by mistake.
- Bernie lies to Corneil about the tape instead of telling him what the tape really was.
- Bernie's lie had no explanation whatsoever.
- Corneil's revenge on Bernie for lying to him about the tape was going too far.
- Corneil calls Bernie using a voice transmitter to sound like Mrs. Martin and Bernie falls for it even though Mrs. Martin doesn't know his phone number nor knows Corneil's name. Even Ed from Ed Edd n Eddy would figure that out.
- The scene where Bernie makes a fool out of Mrs. Martin in front of the governor was just uncomfortable to watch.
- When Bernie finds out the real intention of the Governor's visit, he just stands there gasping instead of explaining to the Governor that he made a mistake.
- Very bad ending where Bernie has to fix the broken computers in the computer lab even though he knows nothing about fixing technology.
- Corneil has a meltdown about the tape's "purpose" even though Romeo was currently without it.
- All of this drama was due to a Kung-Fu videotape.
- Corneil gets away with everything at the end because he's a dog no one (except Bernie) knows can talk.