Daffy Did It! (Baby Looney Tunes)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tweety puts the blame on Daffy for every single incident caused by his antics. However Daffy's situation is more than it would seem.
- To start things off, this is yet another cliche "character gets told off for something they didn't do with the other one getting away scot-free" episode.
- Tweety blames Daffy for everything he does throughout the episode.
- Granny punished Daffy for lying even though he was telling the truth, thus making Daffy a Butt-Monkey character.
- Tweety never got punished even when he confessed, thus making him a Karma Houdini.
- Granny knew Tweety did this all along and never said a word about it! She just said "At last!" when Tweety confessed.
- Aside from Tweety and Granny, the rest of the cast including Daffy himself are likable in this episode.
- The ending was satisfying enough.
- It teaches kids not to blame others for your own mistake despite the terrible execution.
This, along with its sister episode, "The Pig Who Cried Wolf" received a 5.7/10 rating on IMDB.