Jump to navigation Jump to search
From 2003 until 2013, Joel Veitch and his website, RatherGood, produced several television adverts for the UK Milkshake mix brand, Crusha. These adverts have been infamously known for their uncanny appearance and weirdness.
- Music (2003, advert above)
- Gym (2008)
- Disco (2010)
- Nickelodeon Short Commercials (2011/2012)
- Rap (2012)
Why They Suck
- The "animation" is just photoshopped pictures of cats and cows on a still image.
- The plot makes no sense. It features cats dancing, doing various things, and Crusha bottles falling on cows.
- The lyrics for the commercials are very annoying, and repetitive, same goes with the music.
- The cows appear to be regular pictures of the respective animal, but when they're crushed, they have really creepy-looking faces.
- Near the end of the first ad, It shows a close-up of a cow which is creepy and nightmarish.
- The Nickelodeon sponsors parodies various media in weird ways such as George of the Jungle, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, and Beyoncé's Single Ladies music video.
- They were "so bad, it's hilarious".
- The current commercials are completely animated, and are different in tone, as the company who produces the product wanted to focus on a younger demographic.
- While the newer RatherGood commericals are still quite poorly photoshopped, they have a bit more effort than the old ones.