Crong Goes Number Two/Crong's Stomach Pain (Pororo the Little Penguin)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Crong Goes Number Two/Crong's Stomach Pain" is the 19th episode of Season 4 of Pororo the Little Penguin.
Why It Goes Number Two
- First off, while this episode's intention was to teach children about eating organic stuff so you wouldn't be constipated, which is informative, that still doesn't really excuse the toilet humor and fart jokes splattered around here, making this episode rather poorly-executed.
- On that topic, why would Crong get constipated for only eating meat, if he's a carnivore?
- Pororo and his friends take a look at the bathroom to see how bad the smell is after Petty checked it once and came out completely disgusted, but when Crong farts by accident, they run away out of the house like crazy, making them somewhat cowards. Although it could be justified, since Crong's farts do usually stink.
- This episode debuted a character called "The Poop Fairy". which is a really disgusting character for the show. Not to mention, she's just piece of poop with wings, which doesn't really fit in this show.
- She also looks uncannily similar to the poop emoji.
- Crong's crying in one scene, depending on your view, is really annoying to listen to.
- The episode is a rehash of "Whats This Smell?" from Season 2, which is frankly no better than this episode. While they both try teach children not to overeat certain food products, they both still contain really disgusting toilet humor about one of the characters farting in the episode, with the only difference is that Crong is the one who farts and not Poby.
- Crong and Tu-tu are likable characters.
- The episode does try to teach children about eating organic stuff, despite being poorly-executed here.
- To be fair, the reason why Pororo and his friends (aside from Crong, of course) ran out of the house because Crong's fart must've been stinking the entire house and they could've possibly fainted from the smell.
- The trampoline scene was pretty entertaining to watch.