Croissant (Teen Titans Go!)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Croissant is the 4th episode of the third season of Teen Titans Go! and is the one hundred eighth episode overall.
When a giant cocoon appears in the living room, no one can locate Beast Boy.
Why It Doesn't Deserve a Croissant
- Over-the-top gross-out imagery that will (probably) make you cringe. Hell, even the characters are disgusted. One example is Raven plucking Beast Boy's heart out as part of analyzing the bad moral stated below, another is Killer Moth transforming the Titans into bugs.
- Misleading title: There are no croissants found in this episode at all, apart from one mention from Cyborg. Though Beast Boys Cocoon looks like a croissant.
- The running joke of the Titan's vomiting off-screen is really annoying and can get on your last nerve.
- The scene where Raven fantasizes what Beast Boy would look like from the cocoon is very weird and inappropriate for young audiences.
- One scene showed Robin attempting to burn a cocoon (which he thought was an alien), which is not appropriate for a kids show as that is basically abortion.
- In the beginning when Robin tries to explain to the Titans that looks aren't everything while insulting Starfire and keeps putting a bag over her head is hypocritical.
- Horrible moral that teaches kids "looks are everything".
- Bad ending: The Titans accept that looks aren't everything only to vomit at Beast Boy revealing his dyed hair tips.
- The episode is heavily censored in Southeast Asian airings due to reasons 1, 3, 7 & 8. It can't help that they keep puking & show questionable imagery.
- At least the other Titans had a point of Starfire looking creepy.
- Even if it has a bad message of "looks are everything", it tries to tell people to not judge people by their looks.