Class Cow (Wayside)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Class Cow is the second segment of the first episode of Wayside.
- The students (except for Todd) are very dumb in this episode as they think that their substitute teacher is literally a cow.
- Just like Pull My Pigtail, it is another torture episode for Todd.
- In fact, many episodes of Wayside are just painful torture episodes for Todd.
- Mrs. Jewels were literally supposed to hire a substitute teacher to temporarily teach the students, but she literally forgot that job.
- In fact, it even goes too far where the cow eats the homework, the kids (including Todd who was forced to do it) eat the homework too.
- The class teacher Mrs. Jewels is also stupid as she forgets about how to pronounce “kids” when she asks Principal Kidswatter to go check on the kids.
- Todd has common sense in this episode.
- Despite being portrayed as stupid is also a brave teacher in this episode as she climbed the school with her bare hands just to get back to her students.