WARNING! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under the age of eighteen.
Christopher Mason Savino (born October 2, 1971) is an American cartoonist, animator, director, writer, producer, and creator of the animated series The Loud House. Savino has also worked on The Ren & Stimpy Show, Dexter's Laboratory, The Powerpuff Girls, Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and Mickey Mouse. He was known for commanding the last two seasons of Dexter's Laboratory and The Powerpuff Girls, and he turned an awful person, especially now due of the his sexual harassment controversy back in 2017, which lead him to be fired from his own cartoon, The Loud House.
Why He Sucks
- He was never a person who could be trusted in animation. For example, he was the man who was in control of Dexter's Laboratory and The Powerpuff Girls in their last two seasons, and his seasons received massive backlash from fans.
- Even to this day, he was shocked by the backlash he got and refused to accept it, which shows he is really stubborn towards criticism.
- He created Cartoon Network's desperate attempt to copy CatDog with Foe Paws, which thankfully was never greenlit because Nickelodeon would sue Savino and Cartoon Network if they pitched the pilot into a full show.
- He made that jarring comic titled "The Complex Adventures of Eddie Puss", where the titular boy cat has the hots for his own mother, which leads to incest.
- He is a sexual predator who harassed 12 women in various studios he worked for.
- He may have been responsible for the worst aspects of The Loud House, including Lincoln's episodes where he gets treated unfairly.
- He also blatantly defended the most hated episode of the show No Such Luck, by saying "Lincoln got what he deserved" on Facebook, which led to more fan backlash and also showed another example why he is stubborn against any forms of criticism at all.
- Most of the time, he has no talent, especially since he once worked on My Gym Partner's a Monkey.
- Even if he apologised for his actions in 2017, he can't be forgiven for harassing 12 women working in various studios, including Nickelodeon.
- Aside from The Loud House, all of his other works have received mixed-to-negative reviews, as stated in reasons #1 and #6.
Note that this does not excuse his actions, and that the stuff he's done does not excuse him as a person either
- He is the creator of The Loud House, a good show that redeemed Nickelodeon a little bit in its first three seasons (despite not being involved with Season 4), however it declined a bit in Season 4 before going downhill fast in Season 5.
- Though to be fair, fans did mention the show was better off without him after he was fired even if the show's writers weren't any better with some of their poor attempts at stories and jokes.
- He has been known for his work on good cartoons.
- He has apologized for his allegations in 2017, even thanking the women who denounced him by saying that they made good to create a safe and comfortable working environment.
- He was married to Bethany Savino since 1997 until 2017, when she divorced from him due of his sexual harassment allegations and stated in her Instagram, now she's caring for her sons that the two raised.