Casa Kalimann is a Brazilian talk show, aired on Globo's streaming platform, Globoplay, with a single season of 13 episodes from April 28 to July 21, 2021.
Why It Sucks
- This program is a wannabe of Programa da Maisa, which is no better than this program, since both programs suffer from the same problem of being forced programs.
- The games are terrible and bad.
- Similar to Programa da Maisa, most of the program's guests are ex-BBBs from Big Brother Brasil, also from Globo, showing who chooses the guests has no consensus of choice.
- The interviews are very forced and are not that great either. The interview questions can't even save the program's interviews.
- The set is not so good, since is very similar to the set of the aforementioned Programa da Maisa, and also the set has three Ks, which generated controversy, since the three Ks form the acronym of the Ku Klux Klan, a very controversial group.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- The program's logo at least is good and also well done.
Casa Kalimann received negative reception by viewers and critics, who made comparisons to Programa da Maisa and even the YouTube channel Diva Depressão made comparisons to the short-lived A Fadinha do Brasil. Kalimann herself declared that the program was not good for the public. The program did not end up pleasing TV Globo, which did not renew the program for a second season and gave up on airing the program on television after the program's failure.