|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Terrible Shows & Episodes Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Needs more pointers.
Carrot is the 2nd segment of the 7th episode of the 4th season of Niloya.
Niloya and Mete are so busy with the game that they do not realize the basket that Niloya’s mother puts. When they see it, there is not anybody by the basket. There are delicious cookies in it. Mete wants to eat the cookies. But, Niloya does not allow him. That is because the cookies do not belong to them.
Why It Sucks
- Mete and Niloya are kind of unlikable in this episode like, as they didn't understand the warning that their mother said.
- The cookie that Niloya and Mete saw in their mother's basket were christmas cookies, despite the episode airing in October and not December.
- Dede, when he saw the rabbit trying to take off a carrot of his vegetable patch, he was happy about it, but why didn't he get angry?
- Good Ending: At the ending of the episode, Niloya and Mete are eating the cookies in their mother's basket with their happy emotions.
- The animation was decent, despite being cheap.
- There are good morals, such as sharing, eating healthy food, and etc.
- This episode received mostly a negative reception, having a 3.5/10 on IMDb.
The Full Episode