Bucket List (Teen Titans Go!)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bucket List is the 30th episode of the 6th season of Teen Titans Go!.
The Titans give Starfire a bucket list of activities to accomplish.
Why This Episode Is Not On The Bucket List
- For starters, Robin, Cyborg, Raven, and Beast Boy are extremely unlikable as they force Starfire to do a bucket list when Starfire doesn't want to do one.
- Although it’s not the main focus of the episode, there’s a scene that contains child abuse where the Titans hurt a baby and throw it into a bus, and it’s a lot more sad than funny because of what could happen to the baby.
- Starfire did not want to have a bucket list in the first place but the Titans got her one anyway. While having goals in life is good, a person should not be forced to do something that they don’t want to do, even if it gives them a quality of life. Starfire had the right to make her own goals and decisions. It is also offensive because it portrays her as being dependent.
- Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman's appearance look very insulting.
- The “Family Matters” joke isn’t funny.
- Animation Error: One moment where Robin's mouth overlapped with his eyes.
- WTF Ending: It’s far in the future and the Titans are senior citizens (again), Starfire, after achieving her “life goals” befriends an anthropomorphic bucket. However, Beast Boy is angry with the bucket because he cheated on his previous wife, he kicks the bucket and dies.
- And finally, to rub some salt on the wound, the Titans don't get punished for forcing Starfire to do something she doesn't want to do.
- Although the baby received horrible treatment from the Teen Titans, its design is cute and it makes the audience feel sorry for the poor baby.
- Starfire is the only likable character despite what she did to the baby.
- The Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman appearance is reference to the movie, “Bucket List”.