Bottersnikes and Gumbles
It "follows the adventures of three young Gumbles, Tink, Bounce and Willi, who love nothing better than to 'gumble' all day long. Endless battles ensue involving plenty of stealth, trickery, daring rescues and narrow escapes as the Gumbles try to outwit the Bottersnikes in every episode.
- It tries to make the Gumbles the good guy and the Bottersnikes the bad guy, but it’s the other way around because Gumbles and his friends torture him in every episode.
- The show teaches kids bad morals on how to steal stuff and harass a guy who did nothing wrong.
- Gross out humor like Bottersnikes smelling bad and fart jokes.
- Beside that, the show has unfunny gags that either repetitive or pointless.
- The show has literally curse words uncensored in this show as in the episode one of the characters cursed which is shocking for a children’s show.
- The show has scary nightmare for a children’s show like characters coughing violently and dark scenes of murder.
- This show feels like SpongeBob Season 6-8 as Gumbles (SpongeBob) tortures Bottersnikes (Squidward) in every episode.
- Many of the characters are unlikable because Gumbles and his friends tortures Bottersnikes out of impulse and selfishness.
- The characters remain unpunished for harassing and torturing Bottersnikes.
- Despite being a villain, Bottersnikes doesn’t deserve to be the butt monkey.
- The character development is horrible because the character keep hurting Bottersnikes out of impulsiveness and for no reason.
- Some of the characters are likable such as Bottersnikes himself.
- The animation is pretty good.
- The book series this show was based on was way better.
Bottersnikes and Gumbles received mixed to negative reviews. It holds a 5.1/10 rating on IMDb.