Bom Dia & Cia (2015-Present)
BTSW (also known as Bom Dia & Companhia) is a morning children's television block that airs on SBT and also the children's TV show in more time on display in Brazil being on air since August 2, 1993.
However, the block started to downhill again since 2015, due to Brazilian justice banned the previous hosts of the block, Matheus Ueta and Ana Júlia Souza from hosting the block, as they are minors and from then on, Silvia Abravanel, the director of the block started hosting the block since then.
- In July 2015, the Brazilian justice banned Matheus Ueta and Ana Júlia Souza from hosting the block, as they are minors, because of this, Silvia Abravanel replaced them as the host of the block.
- Silvia Abravanel is considered the worst host ever in the history of Bom Dia & Cia. Mostly because of what she did very horrible things when while she hosts the block, which is aimed to kids, like she threatened to fire a air conditioning guy called Lucas on the July 18, 2018 episode and constraing three SBT employees on the February 19, 2020 episode. Yet SBT does nothing to stop these incidents had been caused by her, mostly for being one of the daugthers of SBT's owner, Silvio Santos. Jéssica Esteves and Kauê Santin, the former hosts of the block in 2003-2005, despite being hated by the viewers, would never to do this kind of these incidents, unlike Silvia Abravanel did. Yudi Tamashiro, the other former Bom Dia & Cia's host already declared in a interview, saying Silvia mistreated him badly during the block's tapings. Showing how a horrible person she is.
- Because of her, that's why animes are not aired anymore in the block and also she refused to air BTSW, for being "too violent", making this a hypocrisy.
- Airs some bad cartoons like Teen Titans Go!, El Chavo Animado and the reboots of Ben 10 and The Powerpuff Girls.
- The block tried to air BTSW inside in the block itself on April 2, 2018, in an attempt by SBT to compete against the exhibition of El Chavo on Multishow, a channel owned by Globosat and SBT's competitor, Rede Globo, but failed in the ratings, obviously repeating the same episodes SBT have from the series, when Multishow aired unreleased episodes of the series that have never been shown in Brazil, which caused El Chavo be removed from the block one year later on August 2019 and got replaced by The Thundermans, which did very well in the ratings to the block.
- BTSW premiered in the block on July 22, 2015 and unfortunately didn't last long, because of its ending, when reveals Korra and Asami are bisexual, it only lasted for a one month of exhibition and was took off of the block.
- To make matters worse, if the Brazilian justice had already banned Matheus Ueta and Ana Júlia Souza from hosting the block, they also banned the block for using animals in the block's games in 2016, according to them, they used animals for abusive situations and it's against its nature or expose them in vexatious, painful or above their strength.
- The 2017 redesigns of the Greens are bad, mostly for replacing the old ones.
- On October 3, 2019, instead airing Bom Dia & Cia at 10:30 AM, SBT aired the controversial Alarma TV, at time Alarma TV was airing on SBT in 2019, was very controversial with SBT's viewers, because of its dangerous content the show was airing, which caused many complaints from many parents waited to watch the block with their children.
- Airs good cartoons like BTSW, BTSW, BTSW, BTSW, BTSW, BTSW, BTSW, BTSW, BTSW, BTSW, BTSW and BTSW.
- Matheus Ueta and Ana Júlia Souza returned to host the block in July 29, 2015, but however Silvia Abravanel returned to host permanently the block on September 1, 2015 and Matheus and Ana Júlia would host Carrossel Animado until 2016. They returned to host the block, but eventually two times in 2016 and 2017, when Silvia took vacation.
- Rebeca Abravanel, the actual host of SBT's game show Roda a Roda Jequiti, did a great job hosting eventually the block in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Despite Silvia was a huge jerk to the guests, the 2016 Children's Day special was honorable, to invite some of the former block's hosts like Jackeline Petkovic, Eliana and Chiquinho, Yudi Tamashiro and Priscilla Alcantara, Maisa and Mara Maravilha (the only person never hosted the block) to a special day.
The block since 2015 to this day, received negative criticism from both new and old viewers of the block, mostly Silvia Abravanel hosting the block since 2015, her terrible acts during the block and in the direction that the block become. Also the block fell in the ratings since then, but however it manages have good ratings when Silvia Abravanel don't host the block. Various SBT's employees, even children and the former block's host Yudi Tamashiro hate her as well.