Bom Dia & Cia (2003-2005)
After Jackeline Petkovic hosted Bom Dia & Cia for the last time on October 31, 2003, the block suffered its first downfall in quality, when it was hosted by Jéssica Esteves and Kauê Santin between November 3, 2003-July 29, 2005.
- Just like the 2005-2009 downfall of Ça Cartoon, the main criticism that the block received in its first downfall, were the two hosts Jéssica Esteves and Kauê Santin, who were boring and also terrible hosts.
- Speaking of Jéssica and Kauê, they didn't have charisma either. When they spoke, it looked like they were reading a text and when they danced, they looked like robots.
- The block started to have the two hosts making the "heads" to call the cartoons, where they told stories that were being told drop by drop during the length of the block. This was unnecessary, especially to call the cartoons were aired in the block, since it wasn't very entertaining like the previous Eliana and Jackeline Petkovic eras, which also told stories, but in a better way.
- Aired a few bad cartoons like Gadget Boy, fortunately it wasn't too many bad cartoons, since the majority of the cartoons were aired in the block, were good.
- Due to Jéssica Esteves and Kauê Santin only lasted two years hosting the block, they are not memorable and are not very remembered by many viewers, because of the negative reception they received from viewers and their careers on television after they left Bom Dia & Cia in 2005 were not successive (Jéssica hosted Sessão Premiada, also from SBT in 2005, shortly after she left Bom Dia & Cia), they have retired from television since.
- As mentioned before in BQ #4, the majority of the cartoons the block aired at that time of its first downfall were good, like Tiny Toon Adventures, Duck Dodgers, Disney's House of Mouse, The Powerpuff Girls, Sabrina: The Animated Series, Static Shock and X-Men: Evolution, the latter two would receive the most reruns in the block years later.
- After Jéssica and Kauê hosted for the last time the block in July 29, on August 1, 2005, Yudi Tamashiro and Priscilla Alcântara started to host Bom Dia & Cia, which not only saved the block from its first downfall in quality, but also they would be well received by the viewers for years. As well two of the various memorable hosts of Bom Dia & Cia liked and remembered by the block's viewers.
This era wasn't very well received by the block's longtime viewers from the Eliana and Jackeline Petkovic eras, criticized the two hosts Jéssica Esteves and Kauê Santin for being boring and bad hosts. Due to the negative reception Jéssica and Kauê received from the block's viewers, it was the main reason why they were not invited to the 2016 Children's Day special of the block years later, in 2016.
A month after the debut of Jéssica and Kauê in the hosting of the block, on December 10, 2003, the block was placed at number four with 1.447 votes in a poll made by the Brazilian newspaper, Folha de S. Paulo, to elect the most stupid children's/youth block in Brazil.  On August 15, 2004, the block appeared again in a poll by Folha de S. Paulo, this time the program came at number three when deciding on the most childish youth program, taking 6.133 votes. 
- In 2003, SBT wanted transform Bom Dia & Cia in a cartoon programming block without a host, after they understood that the idea of a person to anchor the hosting of Bom Dia & Cia was irreverent, but the idea was barred by SBT's commercial department wanted future merchandising promotions in the block.
- Carla Diaz was originally going to host Bom Dia & Cia at SBT's request, at that time when Jackeline Petkovic left the block, but however, the director of the block, Galvão França vetoed her, in favor to put Jéssica and Kauê to host the block instead.