Blog:Tom & Jerry's Mexican Adventure (The Robsniak & Furret Comedy Show) (FAKE)
Tom & Jerry's Mexican Adventure is the 28th episode of The Robsniak & Furret Comedy Show.
After winning a sweepstakes for Dominos Pizza, Tom, Jerry, Slushi, & Sody Pop, as well as Tennessee Tuxedo and Chumley, visit Mexico and get involved in a massive scandal.
Why it ISN'T A Grand Adventure
- First and foremost, this was one of the many half-hour TV specials made by Boomer Productions that they heavily promoted just to boost ratings for its shows. Not only was this episode a giant ratings trap, but it was also a huge waste of people's time.
- This episode features almost every single racist stereotype in the book, which is culturally insensitive and extremely offensive.
- At the climax of the episode, numerous 17-18 year old teenagers pulled out AR-15 style rifles and started shooting up schools near Uvalde. Gee, I wonder why this was pulled from TV.....
- Jerry is at his worst in his episode, as he did everything he could to prevent Tom from having a peaceful vacation.
- There was a scene in which Chumley and Tennessee Tuxedo started harassing Mexicans to give them Chimi Changas, which is extremely racist.
- Multiple amounts of filler, such as, but not limited to:
- Sody Pop arguing with Carl Casagrande about the plane tickets
- A pointless Looney Tunes reference where low-budget versions of Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam start speaking Spanish
- Drug cartels arguing with Chumley about who gets to keep the money
- Jake Jr. and Rocky's relationship is forced into this episode, as they are seen making out in public for no reason at all.
- Surprisingly Good Ending: The gang goes back to the US, only for them to have their homes burned down by Fred Figglehorn & Bendy (who later get arrested for arson). In addition, a drunk Chipflake impostor lures them in into a blood-stained limo, and the episode transitions into the season finale.