Blog:The Fat Red Circle (The Crazy-Ass Group Show) (Fake Episode of Fake Show Collab)
Note: You are allowed to add any reason or edit this page, but DO NOT VANDALIZE. Also, any character is welcome in this episode, so knock yourselves out! Thank you!
The Fat Red Circle is the eighth episode of the first season of The Crazy-Ass Group Show: The Series, Television Presentation and the eighth episode overall.
Why It Sucks
- Let's get the elephant out of the room... the writing is so messed up that this episode basically teaches that legal laws don't mean anything and that it is okay to break them.
- Many of the characters in this episode are very unlikable, with Knuckles, Larry, Mighty, Mr. Kat, Alisa Bosconovitch, Ness, and Beast Boy all being the worst offenders, especially when it comes to doing the most terrible things imaginable.
- This is also noticeable when many of the group members flat-out refused to listen to Tail's suggestion on not doing prohibited tasks, even in public and just laughed at his face as if he was an idiot.
- The real reason why Beast Boy doesn't like to follow safety signs, not because they can be a bit naggy at times, though are there for people's own safety, but because he thinks it represents Nazism and blasphemy to freedom, which isn't necessarily true.
- For some reason, Ness acts like a Russian stereotype in the entire episode. There is also a scene where he gets drunk at a bar after drinking too much vodka, despite only being 13 years old.
- Some of the characters act downright creepy towards other people, such as when Larry was stalking Zebra inside a restroom at a KFC restaurant. If that wasn't bad enough, there is also an infamous scene where Kat and Beast Boy sexually harass some young women at the beach. We are not kidding! This is considered Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon" levels of inappropriate content, especially for a TV-14 rated show, and would better fit for a TV-MA rated show like that said show.
- Ironically enough, the writers and director of this episode actually once worked for that show before this.
- Logic fail: A random person (later turning out to be Roger as one of his personas) hits Grimmy with a car, which made him fly into the sun, which is just ridiculous, as the car wasn't fast enough to hit Grimmy that far into space.
- Some mean-spirited moments, such as Mighty throwing Ray out of a window for ABSOLUTELY no reason, and Alisa Bosconovitch calling Ling Xiaoyu "a piece of dodo shit" after refusing to buy her illegal drugs, which has made Ling Xiaoyu cry.
- Oh, just to add, Jon gets arrested for car-speeding in the middle of the street as well as Mighty for physical assault, yet everyone else that was doing illegal stuff (including Knuckles, Larry, Mr. Kat, Alisa Bosconovitch, Ness, and Beast Boy) don't even get punished in the slightest, making them all Karma Houdinis.
- Quack points out that trespassing into private property is illegal yet during the beach carnival scene, he could be seen urinating on an off-limits ride, thus contradicting himself.
- Ling Xiaoyu and Tails are the only likeable characters, as Ling is responsible for telling the characters to stop breaking legal laws, refusing to buy Alisa Bosconovitch‘s drugs and we feel bad for her when she got called out by Alisa Bosconovitch, as well as Tails suggesting not to do illegal acts.
- The concept itself isn't entirely bad, despite the terrible execution.
- As mentioned in WIS#7, two people, who are Jon and Mighty, actually do get karma for their illegal actions.
- Despite what WIS#5 says, the scenes were still pretty funny.
- The animation is decent as usual, with a nicely-done title card.
- Tails did make a good point about not doing prohibited tasks.
- The scene of a random person (later turning out to be Roger as one of his personas) hitting Grimmy with a car, which made him fly into the sun became an internet meme.