Blog:Maddie the Fat Bitch (The Crazy-Ass Group Show) (Fake Episode of Fake Show Collab)
Note: You are allowed to add any reason or edit this page, but DO NOT VANDALIZE. Also, any character is welcome in this episode, so knock yourselves out! Thank you!
Maddie the Fat Bitch is an episode of the fifth season of The Crazy-Ass Group Show: The Series, Television Presentation.
Maddie gets fat after eating too much Burger King, so she tries to lose it, all while everyone else tries to make her fatter or mock them for the extra pounds.
Why It's A Fat Bitch
- This episode is nothing more than a rehash of "Big Fat Brush".
- It's a Maddie torture episode.
- Veruca Salt is extremely unlikeable in this episode, as she not only fat-shames Maddie and leads the Kill All Fat People Movement, but also tries to sabotage Maddie losing weight by replacing Maddie's diet food with high-fat, high-sugar and high-carbohydrate anti-diet food. Veruca also proceeds to whine and cry when things don't go her way, and most of the cast sympathizes with her (even though she's the one who's torturing Maddie).
- There are some filler scenes.
- Several scenes involving Ness and Alisa Bosconovitch complaining for no reason whatsoever.
- Quack running around.
- Many of the scenes in this episode are very mean-spirited or annoying.
- Plot hole: The anti-diet food is made out of a mixture of nuclear substances and antimatter. Wouldn't eating the anti-diet food, let alone letting it exist, cause extreme particle annihilation in a matter of milliseconds?
- There are way too many subplots in this episode to the point where it feels unfocused.
- Other than the main plot of Maddie getting fat and being humiliated, there are way too many subplots:
- Lily making an illegal Arabic Thomas & Friends dub, as well as a movie.
- Sherman forcing Amy to teach him to twerk.
- Nicole Watterson going to a strip club with Felicia.
- Mr Beast is only in this episode to attract modern pre-teens.
- The infamous line said by Doki: "YOU FUCK-FACED SHIT TURD!"
- In the end, Maddie does ultimately lose all of the weight that caused her to be made fun of. Not to mention Veruca is punished.
- While still flanderized, Maddie is likeable and sympathetic.
- There are some funny moments in this episode:
- The self-aware scene of Blake making fun of how Marinette, Lucky Chloe, and Alastor are overused to death in season 5 is hilarious.
- Paintbrush's line: "Oh great, not this shit again...".
- Thankfully, Gio Compario and Marinette aren't in this episode, while Lucky Chloe only had a non-speaking cameo, and Alastor has his original personality and therefore isn't pointlessly shoehorned into scenes nor is he obsessed with filler, which is a nice change.
- In fact, Mickey Mouse is the only Disney character that appears in this episode and has his sub-plot.
- This is the first Crazy-Ass Group Show episode to not feature Gio Compario at all since his introduction.
- This is the only Crazy-Ass Group Show season 5 episode to feature Maddie as the title character.