Blog:Lianna Indiana (FAKE)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
NOTE: This article is just a joke, so it's not meant to be taken seriously.
Lianna Indiana is an American teen sitcom created by Ian Hecox from Smosh for Disney Channel. It was cancelled after only one season with merely one episode.
Why It Sucks
- Either way, it's a complete rip-off of Hannah Montana, and it's not hard to see why:
- Lianna is a rip-off of Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana.
- Becky is an unfunny rip-off of Lilly Truscott.
- Chody is an annoying rip-off of Oliver Oken.
- Beauregarde the butler is a rip-off of Roxy Roker.
- The only episode in the show was copied from "Lilly, Do You Want to Know a Secret?", the pilot of episode of the said show.
- Heck, even the show's logo rips-off the actual Hannah Montana logo!
- Boring, shallow premise.
- Poor acting that can give A.N.T. Farm and Bizaardvark's acting a run for their money.
- Very cliched and predictable dialogue that makes no sense whatsoever. Some include "I love citrus and I wear bracelets!" and "It's me, Chody! The other best friend who's definitely not in love with the main character." Seriously...?
- The laugh track, while soft, was way overplayed, even for lines that aren't even funny.
- Most of the jokes are pointless and cringe-worthy, such as Becky making poached golf balls because she ran out of eggs and filling the car tank with Fruit Punch, causing the car to be unable to run at all.
- On top of that, Becky's catchphrase, "I'm so random!" is very annoying and is a vicious jab towards the Disney Channel show, So Random!.
- Pointless guest appearance of Justin Bieber, a controversial music star.
- We never got to see an actual concert performance by Lianna Indiana.
- Gives out and even endorses bad morals, such as being a Mary Sue/Gary Stu.
- Awful and extremely short theme song with a poorly-explained backstory, where Lianna became famous and rich "for some dumbass reason". Who was writing this show?!?!
- Moreover, there are annoying vocals during the background shots, which not even other Disney sitcoms would include. The worst offender was "I'm richer than your dad", which is a very satirical roast to the audience.
- Speaking of the background shots, one of them is just a still image zooming in which is reused again later but with low lighting, showing how lazy the editing in the show is.
- Also, the limousine in the intro is driving on the wrong side of the road, not to mention how Lianna is poorly green-screened into the scenes.
- Bad ending: Lianna forgot to bring her microphone and nobody noticed that until the very end, leaving the series to end on a massive cliffhanger.
- The ending was humorous, where the entire cast panics as it was many takes and they had to run other errands. It shows how bad the show was and why it got cancelled.
- At least it wasn't really Justin Bieber who appeared, it was just a stand-in imposing him.
- The commercials were humorous, and the "Cat With A TikTok" show was a decent reference to Dog with a Blog, and even Shayne Topp and Damien Hass were actually in So Random! and did a good and hilarious wand ID, despite the gruesome outcome where Shayne was decapacitated.
- The set is decent and resembles what one would normally see in a Disney Channel Sitcom.
- Admittedly, there are some funny moments, such as Justin Bieber yelling at the audience to shut up whenever they kept cheering for him instead of letting him speak, showing he is aware of the audiences' presence.
- as bad as he may be https://thehorriblemusicandsongswikia.miraheze.org/wiki/Blog:TECHX64_AKA_LILXANPT.2_(Fake_artist) role as kanye was awsome.