Blog:Kpop Fanatic in The Fetish Room (The Crazy-Ass Group Show) (Fake Episode of Fake Show Collab)
Kpop Fanatic in The Fetish Room is an episode of the ninth season of The Crazy-Ass Group Show: The Series, Television Presentation.
Black Mamba P3 has tried it once with Rattata Kid, now she wants to try it with Kpop And Earthbound Fanatic, with the help of her allies to harass Kpop And Earthbound Fanatic by doing several fetish things with her at Black Mamba P3's fetish headquarters in Osaka, Japan.
Why It Sucks
- To get the elephant out of the room, this episode is infamous for being literally nothing but Kpop And Earthbound Fanatic torture porn.
- This episode is also notorious for having one of the most disturbing scenes in the show.
- The Black Mamba Dancers, Buttons P1, Positions P4, and Darkos are really unlikable, as they harass Kpop And Earthbound Fanatic by doing several inappropriate things to her.
- Black Mamba P3 is at her worst here, as she keeps on torturing Kpop Fanatic by doings several inappropriate things to her, not only that, but she won't stop obsessing over her legs, which shows how perverted she is.
- Buttons P2, Positions P1, Positions P2, Positions P3, and The Flash Pose Dancers are no better.
- Speaking of the previous pointer, this episode also introduces Claus (Mother 3) who is very unlikable, as he defends Black Mamba P3, and her allies.
- Black Mamba P1 is very dumb here, as she does not know the difference between cats and rats.
- The infamous scene where Black Mamba P3 and Positions P4 tickles Kpop And Earthbound Fanatic in the feet, butt, and legs needs no explanation. Not only that, but it's pedophila since Kpop And Earthbound Fanatic is in her early teens.
- The running gag of Paula Jones-Polestar and Jeff Andonuts saying "Knock, knock, who the fuck is that?", while funny, can be a bit repetitive at times.
- As Usual, there are some pointless filler scenes that are put nothing more other than to pad out the runtime.
- Baby Bonnie Hood playing Miitopia on her Nintendo Switch.
- Perfect Peter vandalizing an Arby's.
- 2B and Caillou committing arson at a Irish pub.
- Pit dancing on top of a table while crying for 1 and a half minutes.
- Drift slapping infants in their faces.
- Felicia and Hsien-Ko having a argument.
- Ayana Voss drinking Marijuana Tea.
- Hello Kitty baking cookies.
- There is a unnecessary amount of inappropriate and mean spirited scenes in this episode, such as:
- The already mentioned scene of Black Mamba P3 and Positions P4 tickles Kpop And Earthbound Fanatic in the feet, butt, and legs.
- Fan asking Kpop And Earthbound Fanatic to draw a picture of Matilda hanging herself on a tree, thankfully she refused.
- Buttons P1 joining forces with Shang Tsung to take Kpop And Earthbound Fanatic's shoes off just so they can take a picture of her feet.
- Lilith Aensland asking Kpop And Earthbound Fanatic to rape Ness and Alisa, fortunately she said no.
- Black Mamba P2 going under Kpop And Earthbound Fanatic's skirt just to take panty shots of her, what is worse is that Darkos leaked it on social media.
- Black Mamba P3 typing "Non posso credere di non averlo fatto da diversi giorni. Volevo fare sesso con Alisa e Lili a casa, quindi ci ho provato e mi sono davvero divertito! Sono così orgoglioso di me stesso, ma non Ness. Proverò ancora." and sending it to Kpop And Earthbound Fanatic, which can roughly be translated as "I can't believe I haven't done this in several days. I wanted to have sex with Alisa and Lili at home so I gave it a try and I really enjoyed it! I am so proud of myself, but not Ness. I will try again.".
- The line, "Here it is, it's looking dirty and fruity there", while a bit funny, is disturbing.
- We don't know how Darkos got hold of access to Kpop And Earthbound Fanatic's social media accounts, leading into a major plot hole.
- Kpop And Earthbound Fanatic is very likable, as she has her personality similar to her real life counterpart. She is also sympathetic, due to Black Mamba P3 and her allies treating her like crap.
- Odo, Claire Emmett, Prince Poo, Genji, Chevre, Cube, Kristie Inglethorpe, Chabwick, Karlie Dell, Sniper (TF2), Spy (TF2), Anna Knight, Princess Zelda, Morrigan Aensland, Alice (Alice in Wonderland), and Rouon Aro are still likable.
- Despite their flanderizations, Buttons P3, Felicia, Ness, and Alisa Bosconovitch are also likable.
- This episode also introduces Chocola and Vanilla from Nekopara, who are very likable.
- Good ending: Some of the unlikable characters get the karma they deserved.
- Darkos and Black Mamba P3 both get arrested for sexual harassment.
- All of Buttons P1's social media accounts got banned.
- Despite it being repetitive, the running gag with Paula and Jeff is still funny.
- Funny lines such as:
- "Err, This Buttons person has a screwed up mind." (Claire Emmett)
- "Oh, the perverted shit, not this again…" (Alice)
- "Crap, this is bad, really bad." (Felicia)
- "The Black Mamba Dancers disgust me." (Spy (TF2))
- "What the fuck is wrong with you?! You did the same to me a few episodes ago!" (Rattata Kid)
- "This is the worst bloody thing I ever saw." (Sniper (TF2))
- The episode got banned in the Arab world due to the infamous tickle scene.