|BlazBlue: Alter Memory
Not one of the best animated shows based on video games ever created.
||October 8, 2013 – December 24, 2013
BlazBlue: Alter Memory was a 2013 Anime adaptation of the 2 first BlazBlue games. It has been panned by fans and critics alike.
- It has too many fillers, a problem that many modern anime shows have.
- Bland Animation.
- The story was very rushed as it skipped many of the first 2 games stories, which caused so much plot holes.
- The ending was also rushed.
- Only three episodes cover the story of Blazblue: Calamity Trigger
- Most characters became bland and they have very little development.
- The backstories are shorter than in the games, and sometimes are skipped, which can confuse people who never played the games.
- The fight scenes are awesome.
- There are some funny moments like in the first episode is shown an image of an ugly Ragna.
- Some characters act the same as their game counterparts.
- It somewhat increased the popularity of the Blazblue franchise.
- At least the voice acting is decent.
- Passable soundtrack.