Best Funeral Ever
Best Funeral Ever is a reality show that aired on TLC, beginning January 6, 2013. In this show, a group of people who work in a funeral home called Golden Gate Funeral Home, are responsible to create extravagant funerals carried out by the families of the recently deceased.
Why It Sucks
- Just like Toddlers and Tiaras, this reality show ruined TLC's reputation.
- The premise itself is very absurd and disrespectful for the dead. Why would anyone watch a reality show about "cool and happy" funeral stuff ?
- John Beckwith, Jr. and his team are very unlikeable and insensitive people.
- The families and relatives of those deceased people are also very unlikeable and insensitive for accepting this kind of thing.
- Like other TLC shows, it has a lot of cringiest moments.
- Some funeral themes are abysmal and ridiculous, which makes this show even more disrespectful to those deceased people. An infamous example is the BBQ themed funeral, which the deceased person is in a barbecue shaped coffin, carried by the Golden Gate Funeral Home team dressed as chefs, NO KIDDING.