Bad Girls Club
Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
Bad Girls Club is an American reality television series created by Jonathan Murray for the Oxygen network in the United States. The show focused on the altercations and physical confrontations of seven aggressive, quarrelsome, and unruly women. They were featured on the show as "charismatic tough chicks." The cast deemed "bad girls," would enjoy a luxurious lifestyle in a mansion for three months, during which they obeyed specified rules. Their lives inside and outside of the house were recorded by a production team.
Following a group of self-professed `Bad Girls' living together in Los Angeles and other places.
Why It's Bad
- The show promotes grown adult women to bully and torture each other
- The fights become more brutal in later seasons
- Most bad girls are downright unlikable and nasty
- Scenes can be inappropriate for teenagers
- Some girls say racist and homophobic things
- Jumping others became a habit starting from season 11
- The editing for the fights became atrocious after season 9
- Quantity Over Quality: the show lasted way too long for a show PANNED with negative reviews from critics since the show started with 17 seasons and 46 half hour episodes from the first 2 seasons and 229-hour episodes from the rest of the seasons which will equal 275 episodes with a life span of 10 1/2 years airing.
- The spin-off called “Tanisha Gets Married” was very unnecessary.
- Thankfully that show got canceled very quickly.
- Seasons 1 & 2 are decent and a LOT better than seasons 3-17.
- Girls like Tanisha and Natalie are entertaining to watch
- The show got sued after the Hepperle twins got attacked
Bad Girls Club received overwhelmingly negative reviews from critics and audiences. The show currently holds a 4.7/10 on IMDb.
- Deshayla Harris passed away in a beach shooting on March 26, 2021. She was 29.
- Demitra "Mimi" Roche passed away in a car accident on July 22, 2020. She was 34.
- Linsey Jade Berardi passed away on April 2, 2015, due to a suspected overdose, and cryptic health problems. She was 21.
- Whitney Collings passed away on December 22, 2020, due to acute intoxication by the combined effects of fentanyl, cocaine, alcohol, and clonazepam, according to TMZ. She was 33.