Astronaut Ryan Found an Alien Puppy in Space (Ryan's World)
|This page needs some cleaning up to meet Terrible Shows & Episodes Wiki's quality standards.|
The following reason has been specified: Short page that needs expansion.
Combo Panda finds a mysterious green puppy and shows it to his friends, but soon they realize something isn't right.
Why You Won't Find It in Space
- Misleading title: It's titled "Astronaut Ryan found an Alien Puppy in Space", but in the webisode itself, Combo Panda is the one who finds the puppy.
- The webisode title also uses laughably bad grammar, most likely to target younger kids.
- The writing is very poor and this results in a basic, mediocre plotline.
- All the backgrounds consist of stolen clip-art from Shutterstock. If you want proof, take a screenshot of a background, and then use Reverse Image Search.
- The Flash animation is extremely abysmal, as the lip-syncing is almost non-existent, and the character movements are stiff, lazy, and unnatural. There were better animations made on the software in 1999, such as Happy Tree Friends.
- Most of the characters are jerks in this webisode, and lack any personality whatsoever, especially Alpha Lexa, who argues with Combo for no reason in several scenes.
- The voice acting is bad, especially from Ryan, who sounds like he recorded his lines without a microphone.
- The jokes are bad and unoriginal.
- Combo Panda is surprisingly likable in this webisode, as he is learning how to take care of a responsibility.
- Despite being mostly bad, the animation is actually decent in several scenes, including the ending.
- This is the first webisode in the Galaxy Explorers season.