Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under the age of eighteen.
WARNING! This article is NSFL!
This article may contain content that is disturbing, including themes of rape, murder, abuse, drugging, crime, disaster, tragedy, etc.
Anton Servetnik (otherwise known as Antoons) is an animation YouTuber that is mostly known for his infamous deathbed videos, however, he makes more animations than that.
Why He and His Videos Suck
- As mentioned earlier, he's infamous for his deathbed and funeral videos.
- His animations look pretty nauseating, very crude and rushed.
- He traces from other videos, and this is very obvious if you watch any of his deathbed and funeral videos.
- He justifies it by saying that if he did not trace, he wouldn't be able to exactly capture the style of the series he is parodying, and he also defends himself by saying he's not the only one who does. It is understandable that in a parody you want to get as close as possible to the original style as you can, but in Antoons' case he just traces too much, not just a couple of frames, but entire animations/videos that make you wonder if he really knows how to draw/animate.
- He doesn't stop at famous cartoon characters, he also traces other internet animators characters in his videos instead of drawing them himself.
- His OCs most notably Mr. Freaks look very ugly and strange.
- The majority of the voice acting on his videos tends to be a mixed bag, sometimes it's okay, sometimes it's very bad, especially in the deathbed videos.
- He's yet another part of the toxic Mickey Mouse/Disney hatedom, as evidenced by his Rubber Hose Feud video, where Mickey is portrayed as a greedy asshole a-la South Park.
- The same Rubber Hose Feud video shows a scene of Mickey being dressed up as a Nazi, which may be considered very offensive to Holocaust survivors and victims. His interpretation of Disney supposedly being Nazis also doesn't add to official history - Disney was against Nazism, and the way he portrayed Mickey is most likely coming from various conspiracies involving Disney supporting Nazism, plus he used the "greedy Mickey" (an obvious jab at Disney's infamous acquisition of companies) stereotype that has been used multiple times before, so it's nothing new.
- He tends to make a bunch of sequels of his deathbed videos, especially the Sonic one.
- The videos are almost identical to one another.
- He can't take criticism, which is evidenced by when he commented on Daniel T. Gaming's rant on him, where he rudely told him he wasn't on YouTube long enough, as well as claiming his reasons weren't valid when they clearly were.
- Speaking of which, he falsely copyright-striked Toony the Loon's Toons' rant on him, further proving his inability to take criticism.
- In September 2020, he bullied Puppychan (Who was 17 at the time) because she was autistic, identified as non-binary, and used neo pronouns (gender pronouns other than he, she, or they). The autism insult shows he's an ableist. Even if Puppychan did do some controversial stuff, that still doesn't excuse Antoons' behavior.
- What makes this even worse, is that recently, he posted a trailer for one of his new games, and one of the bosses on it was a crudely made caricature of Puppychan, and to make matters even worse, is that one of your objectives in the game is to kill homosexuals, transgenders, and liberals and that the boss that represents Puppychan shoots blood out of her private parts, which is outright pedophilia, especially considering the boss is based on an actual person, who, again, was 17 at the time.
- He's a huge coward, since, after the various backlash he received, he decided to private his Twitter account for some time. Despite that, there's a screenshot of the video he posted showing the crude caricature of his victim, which means the damage is done.
- In fact, he keeps his Twitter account private in order to prevent getting called out for his actions.
- Very recently, he was making a bunch of bigoted comics against various ethnic groups, even against his own race.
- Also, he stereotypes Trans/Non-Binary people, portraying them as Antifa members, which is blatantly incorrect (there are LGBT people who are right-wing, and while it's no secret Antifa members are extremely toxic, there's just no excuse to equate a whole group of people to a rotten organization)
- Many of his animations are extremely boring, especially his deathbed videos.
- On September 27th, he apologized to Puppychan, however, it was later revealed that he faked his apology, which counts as a betrayal. And then went back to harassing her.
- On Puppychan's birthday, Antoons commissioned art of their fursona being lynched. This is even more messed up because Puppychan is black, and there's been a history of using lynching as a hate crime against black people.
- On Christmas Day 2020, he made a video where he executes Puppychan.
- He's not only obsessed with portraying members of the LGBT+ in a bad light but also seems to hate phones a lot, creating way too many animations/comics with people (usually teens) using their phones obsessively, usually mixing the two.
- This can be seen in his animated short, Phone Wreckers, where literally the plot is that 2 teenagers live in a world where people won't get off their phones, so they become superheroes whose goal is to destroy all the phones in the world. And of course, this cartoon is filled with stereotypes and bad portrayals of all kinds, and the LGBT+ community is no exception.
- In one of the trailers, he acknowledges that even if the fact that phones are bad has already been said before, it does not change the truth (his truth), and so they are one of the biggest causes of more people getting depression.
- His obsession with portraying people in a bad light, whether is by mocking minorities or saying "phones are bad, they make you depressed", is not even funny and actually is kinda creepy how obsessed he is and how far he will go to be "problematic", probably because is not even a joke and all he says is what he really thinks, masking it as "dark humor".
Note: These don’t excuse most of his actions.
- Before the controversies, while still being bad, he wasn't as bad.
- Sometimes, the animation in his videos is passable.
- He doesn’t always rely on Deathbed Videos.
- His Twitter account got suspended on October 15th, 2020, but he came back with a second account where he pretended to be trans. Luckily, that account was suspended as well.