Shatequi (formerly Antitelevisa2008) is a loquendero who originally started on YouTube in 2008, but after forgetting his password, he returned in 2015 under a new channel. Its content consists of criticisms and tops against the Mexican television station Televisa.
He began to make videos with Loquendo, at the time known as the "golden era of Loquendo", where a large part of the users made videos with this voice synthesizer about various topics; in his case, videos against Televisa. By mid-2010, his original channel was abandoned because he forgot the password; but it was not until February 2, 2015 that he returned under a new eponymous account. Since then it has gained some popularity for which it has gained considerable detractors, especially the user Mamonymous.
At the end of August it began to vary its content, making comic videos and others not related to Televisa or TV Azteca. On August 10, 2020, he changed the name of his main channel to Shatequi.
Why It Sucks
- Frankly, he was an annoying idiot, a crybaoon and a hypocrite who didn't learn from his mistakes.
- He didn't respect criticism, mostly when a person was making a video of Antitelevisa2008 telling him his mistakes and that he had to improve and not get stagnant in the same usual thing, what Antitelevisa2008 did before was in the comments put hahahahahaha and saying other words like what they were saying was a lie or telling the person who made the video that "Televisa had brainwashed her".
- He said the Clickbait was bad, although this is fine, the problem isnt that in itself but the fact that he used clickbait in another video to attract more people and their fans to make money.
- Most of the time he gave erroneous arguments and he never knew 100% about the episodes of La Rosa de Guadalupe, he said in a video that an episode of La Rosa de Guadalupe was bad because a black person appeared in the episode and Antitelevisa2008 said that "That's why the episode incites racism".
- He says Televisa incited obesity,when we ourselves are guilty of our health, also doesn't take into account what other places outside Televisa advertise burgers and soda, but Antitelevisa2008 keeps saying Televisa is behind that.
- It was revealed that he only made videos for money in his farewell video, and he gets upset insulting other YouTubers and blaming YouTube in his farewell video, although he does not take into account that YouTube does not monetize some loquenderos due to their poor argumentation and horrible editing that seems to be done by bots.
- He takes televisa shows quite seriously how El Chavo del Ocho or La Familia P.Luche, saying that his comedy is politically incorrect like insulting an adult, when El Chavo del Ocho is based on a prehistoric humor and is usually based on white humor.
- Hypocrisy: He says that using women as sexual objects is wrong, though what he said is fine, he is subscribed to TuCosmopolis which usually puts porn images as a miniature to attract more people and Antitelevisa2008 himself put a semi-naked women in a video.
- He, along with his fans, said insults to critics, causing those who criticized Antitelevisa2008 to receive many dislikes and death threats even if the video was well argued.
- The most infamous example was when RetroVlogs, a Spanish youtuber, when Google+ was still alive, RetroVlogs responded to a video of Antitelevisa2008 (in prank mode) saying "Your video is garbage", Antitelevisa2008 responded to RetroVlogs violently saying that RetroVlogs was a copy of Ridiculeando (a youtuber resembling RetroVlogs) in addition to insulting RetroVlogs, then RetroVlogs had to clarify that it was just a joke and that he liked his videos , although Antitelevisa2008 continued to insult RetroVlogs.
- He tries too hard to be funny: His comedy and insults they are silly, insipid and immature, like "Suck my dick hahaha", "Sewer Programs", "I don't like the bitch, hopefully die" and "Televisa brainwashed you".
- His arguments are repetitive and silly, as when in a video of the worst episodes of La Rosa de Guadalupe where he said that an episode was bad just for being based controversial facts, in his video of Televisa's Worst Children's Programs he said that En Familia Con Chabelo was bad because he incited obesity because candy companies were promoted in En Familia Con Chabelo because the program was popular with children and he said chespirito was despicable because he was a follower of Adolf Hitler because Hitler appeared in an episode of El Chapulin Colorado but he ignores that in that episode El Chapulin mocked Hitler by telling crazy,Antitelevisa2008 also says things like that killing insects is a crime,it is also confirmed that Antitelevisa2008 made copypaste of pages such as La Rosa de Guadalupe Page to write the synopsis.
- On his channel most videos were only about Televisa and he almost never made videos of anything else, except for two videos that were not Televisa or people who work there,those videos were also boring or unre interesting,even some of his fans stopped watching the Antitelevisa2008 videos because Antitelevisa2008 is just stuck in the same thing over and over again.
- His videos suffer from mediocre writing with lazy and silly arguments, copying and pasting things from Wikipedia and the La Rosa De Guadalupe page, with extreme hypocrisy and background music that tires over time and silly jokes.
- The edition seems a little obsolete for 2015, as the edition resembles the loquendo videos of 2008, although it is not bad, it does not look suitable for 2015 until 2019, besides it becomes strange, as when its avatar (Farfour) moves its mouth.
- It was revealed that this user was a Social Justice Warrior, as in his farewell video said that using women as sexual objects was bad or when he said racism and killing insects is wrong, although it contradicted himself because in a video he put a semi-naked girl, harassed people who criticized him and even insulted Americans and that we should not consume American products.
- His hypocritical phrase in "Gracias a tod@s":Tal vez no aportaba nada,quizá no eran la gran cosa o no tenían ediciones magistrales,pero al menos yo era original,mi contenido jamás fue robado de otros y que yo tomará crédito de ello,yo nunca discrimine, ofendi,amenace a nadie,vamos, ni siquiera respondía a mis haters cuando más mierda me tiraban. (Maybe i didn't bring anything, maybe my videos weren't the big thing or my videos didn't have masterful edition, but at least I was original, my content was never stolen from others and that I'll take credit for it,I never discriminate, offend, threatens anyone,come on, I didn't even answer to my haters no matter how much shit they threw at me)
- My content was never stolen: Plagiarism from pages like Wikipedia and the page of La Rosa de Guadalupe to write the synopsis of Televisa programs or movies.
- Never discriminate against anyone: In his video of Televisa's maliciousism he insults Americans and even in the same video of Hasta pronto Amig@s insult famous YouTubers just out of sheer rage.
- I didn't even respond to my haters: Harassing people who criticized Antitelevisa2008 with their fans because it was too repetitive and insipid.
- He's proud, because he thinks that he was the one who caused the Televisa crisis, when it's not like that. Because actually, the lack of new and original content on the part of the company (Since it only stagnated from soap operas and adaptations from these), internet, streaming medias like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video or Disney+ and the cable television were the responsible for the Televisa crisis.
- Blamed PewDiePie for the current situation of YouTube and its community for mock with the Jews, misinforming his followers. Since although what PewDiePie did wasn't correct, he already apologized and it wasn't the only reason why YouTube is more strict nowadays. There were more reasons.
- Not to mention that was hypocritical in that part. Because South Park and Family Guy (TV shows that he loves) mock and make jokes with Jews.
- In 2020 he changed its contents giving more variety and changing its name to Shatequi.
- The edition, while mediocre, may be enjoyable for some people.
- He was nice to his fans.
- It may be somewhat understandable, because he made videos to make money because of the mediocre state he lived in, he even had to sell his 100k subscriber badge after they took away his monetization.
- Some of the things he said were true, such as when he said Chespirito took the song "The Elephant Never Forgets" (a version of Marcia alla turca, a song made by Ludwig van Beethoven) to use it as the theme of El Chavo or the current crisis of Televisa.
- No donar al teletón (Do not donate to the telethon) it's his only decent video.
Antitelevisa2008 (Shatequi) has been criticized by many users, mainly by Mamonymous, who has revealed many things about his identity; even Antitelevisa himself tried to defend himself against the videos that this one dedicated to him; however Mamonymus refuted every detail of his answers. Another way in which he was criticized is in the form of "argumentation" that he uses in his videos, blaming Televisa programs a lot, using Wikipedia's copypaste and saying that a program gives a bad message just because the chapter is about some topic; this is mostly shown in his videos about La Rosa de Guadalupe, also some of his old fans got tired of him, like Benjamin GC, who gave Antitelevisa2008 (Shatequi) a criticism of 41 minutes and 55 seconds.
According to him, he was heavily affected by YouTube regulations in 2019 and, allegedly, since he had been fired long ago from his office job, his only income was that generated by the site. He also explained that he felt very bad because first some videos were demonetized and later the entire channel because, from the perspective of the site, it used vulgar language and its content was marked as monotonous for the mere fact of using Loquendo. For this reason, he decided to withdraw from the page on July 20, 2019 with a video called See you soon friends ... although I currently delete it but said in which he said that as YouTube "it sucks" he would withdraw and blamed other channels like PewDiePie or Badabun that it was in that state. He also thanked all his followers for having accompanied him during his stay on the platform and finally mentioned that he will not return until YouTube improves.
After almost 9 months of inactivity by the user. Due to the quarantine due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, this return with an aesthetic change, but trying to maintain its usual style, launching a video dedicated to the case of Selene Delgado, later, I took another video this time, criticizing the controversial statements of the news anchor Javier Alatorre, and in his most recent video, he criticized the alleged recordings of hospitals in Mexico City broadcast by the television channel TV Azteca, giving strong statements about the morality of that act.
- He despises various youtubers such as Yuya, Mario Bautista, PewDiePie, Badabun, Luisito Comunica, LosPolinesios, RetroVlogs, Ridiculeando and especially Mamonymous.
- His avatar is a Mickey Mouse-like character named Farfur, who is a Palestinian television character from the Tomorrow's Pioneers program, who makes fun of the United States.