Alone Quest (Craig of the Creek!)
Craig has an emergency and must leave Kelsey all alone at the Stump, writing her story, but she enjoys the solitude.
- The whole premise of the episode was about Craig defecating, the premise itself is disgusting.
- There's a joke about Kelsey flatulating, where she flatulates after Craig and JP leave and Mortimer flies away from the smell, the sound echos.
- To make matters worse, it was used to advertise the new episode. Flatulence and toilet humor should never be used to advertising, has Cartoon Network really fallen that low?
- To make it EVEN worse, she said it wasn't that bad. Yes it was!
- There’s a whole gag where Craig is uncomfortable with saying the word “poop” until the end of the episode.
- This was a bad way to end Season 1.
- Kelsey’s subplot, minus the fart joke is enjoyable.
- Jessica answering the door is funny.
- Kelsey’s father worrying about his daughter is adorable.
- JP being the charades master is very interesting to watch.
On various social media, such as Reddit, fans don’t like this episode because of the overabundance of toilet humor and the premise revolving around defecating.
- This is the season finale of season 1.